List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick pimps out Phyllis 2 keep Kyle from Summer!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick pimps out Phyllis 2 keep Kyle from Summer!

Started by shellylonger at 2013/06/19 11:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 08:34PM, Views: 1257, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/19 11:43AM
    Nick pimps out Phyllis 2 keep Kyle from Summer!
    shellylonger

Phyllis: "Kyle & I are leaving town on business for a few days."

Nick: " A few days? That's all???"

Nick sounded so irritated at her! Then he hung up the phone & went back to wedding planning with Avery.

Phyllis sounds annoyed when she says, "Yes, I'm keeping an eye on Summer!"

Nick has Phyllis on a tight leash!

Will she actually sleep with Kyle? Jack mentioned how an OLDER WOMAN could distract Kyle. That felt like a giant anvil......

#2   2013/06/19 12:06PM
    Re: Nick pimps out Phyllis 2 keep Kyle from Summer!
    paisleyandplaid

If Phyllis decides to have the ONS with Kyle... well she pimped herself out. Nick never suggested she use her body and sex to keep Kyle and Summer apart.

This entire paternity s/l is stupid almost as dumb as the Chelsea WTBD crap... This could have been exciting.. but now it is dullsvill. The writers know how to destroy everything.

#3   2013/06/19 12:17PM
    shellylonger

Quote paisleyandplaid: If Phyllis decides to have the ONS with Kyle... well she pimped herself out. Nick never suggested she use her body and sex to keep Kyle and Summer apart.

Nick told Phyllis to do whatever she had to do.

#4   2013/06/19 12:23PM
    paisleyandplaid

Quote shellylonger:
    Quote paisleyandplaid: If Phyllis decides to have the ONS with Kyle... well she pimped herself out. Nick never suggested she use her body and sex to keep Kyle and Summer apart.

He didn't put a gun up to her head. But then again, she would pretty much do what Nick tells her to do.. She sure put Nicks feelings ahead of her daughter... so maybe you have a point. smdh

#5   2013/06/19 12:24PM
    justmyopinion

Quote shellylonger:

Why can't he be a bloody man for once and do what he is SUPPOSED to do....needs a woman to fix his cowardly mistakes. Used to like the character, can't stand his pansy a$$ now.

#6   2013/06/19 12:26PM
    justmyopinion

And Phyllis shouldn't be enabling him, either.....she should be giving Nick an ultimatum...either you be honest with Summer, or I will.

#7   2013/06/19 12:32PM
    clicquot1

LMBO! This will blow up in the Copperhead's face like all her schemes do!

Why she just can't put her daughter first for once and tell her the truth?

Yeah, it's Nick's lie but he is refusing to tell the truth and as the mother it is up to her to protect her daughter from committing incest with a young man who she thinks is Summer's half-brother!

I just don't understand why Nick nor the Copperhead think that finding out Nick lied is worse than possibly banging her half-brother. Summer could get over Nick lying(IMO)but if she bangs her half-brother that would be devastating to both Summer, Kyle, and even Jack!

#8   2013/06/19 12:40PM
    JUJU41

This entire paternity s/l is stupid almost as dumb as the Chelsea WTBD crap... This could have been exciting.. but now it is dullsvill. The writers know how to destroy everything.

The whole thing is just getting s-t-u-p-i-d! What a shame more thought hasn't gone into an otherwise really great storyline.

#9   2013/06/19 12:41PM
    KeepingItReal

I'm still shocked at Nick behaviour and his reasoning......smh

He's as low as Adam.....I didn't think I would say that.

18 years and your not "man" enuf to tell Summer the truth.

Much less Jack or how about Sharon. (Mind you she knows and acts like it nothing...just some big secret she dieing to tell someone)

I really hope Phyllis don't take it to that level......just for Nick sake...

#10   2013/06/19 12:42PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote JUJU41:

The whole thing is just getting s-t-u-p-i-d! What a shame more thought hasn't gone into an otherwise really great storyline.

The writers totally blew this s/l.......smh

There so many other ways that make more sense to go than this idiot route.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list