List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Fed up with writers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fed up with writers

Started by sweet as a georgia p at 2013/06/19 11:21AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 02:14PM, Views: 420, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/06/19 11:21AM
    Fed up with writers
    sweet as a g...

I usually don't post. I just read them and enjoy them. I don't like how they are writing the Phyllis character. This is all Nick's fault! No one else. Phyllis adores her children and would never sleep with a boy that Summer is interested in. Nick is a coward. He needs to step up and act like an adult. For all of you Phyllis haters- this is not her fault. So why are the writers dragging Red down with Nick? So upset and when Phyllis leaves I probably will too. Been a faithful fan since I could remember. But this has got me so furious!!!

#2   2013/06/19 11:26AM
    Re: Fed up with writers
    jamie in Ga

I feel the same way. Nick needs to own up to what he has done.. NOW!

#3   2013/06/19 11:32AM
    sweet as a g...

I am glad I am not the only one to see this. Nick acts like he wants Phyllis to fix his problem and take the blame as well. Or at least take the heat off of him.

#4   2013/06/19 01:00PM
    paisleyandplaid

I have seen this said by a poster, but can't remember who:

The new writers have changed all the VETS character's character. They are rewriting history for some characters to suit their agenda! They have a vision of what they want the show to look like even if a character we have grown to love or hate would never do that.

A stroke of a pen....

#5   2013/06/19 01:15PM
    janetb

Quote sweet as a georgia p: I am glad I am not the only one to see this. Nick acts like he wants Phyllis to fix his problem and take the blame as well. Or at least take the heat off of him.

Nick wants all this to go away so he never has to tell Summer the truth.Phyllis is going along with his plan to wait even though she's angry with him.I wish she'd ignore the spineless coward and just tell Summer and Jack herself.

#6   2013/06/19 01:17PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote sweet as a georgia p: I usually don't post. I just read them and enjoy them. I don't like how they are writing the Phyllis character. This is all Nick's fault! No one else. Phyllis adores her children and would never sleep with a boy that Summer is interested in. Nick is a coward. He needs to step up and act like an adult. For all of you Phyllis haters- this is not her fault. So why are the writers dragging Red down with Nick? So upset and when Phyllis leaves I probably will too. Been a faithful fan since I could remember. But this has got me so furious!!!

Count me in with you...Not only would Phyllis not want to hurt Summer by sleeping with Kyle but, regardless of some of the things she's done in the past, Phyllis knows that Jack is a good guy and would not intentionally hurt him or his son this way. I have yet to see anything but speculation from people that Phyllis will indeed seduce Kyle, so I'm holding out hope that this simply will be a trip out of town to temporarily separate Summer and Kyle. Even so, very lame writing dragging this S/L out about the reveal.

#7   2013/06/19 01:38PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Hold the phone... yesss Nick is being very immature about this... but I can also understand it.... he does not want this young lady who he has raised as his daughter and loves dearly to suddenly cut him out of his life.. so, I get it why it is so difficult for him.. but he will have to face the consequences and he will... buttttt do we know if Phyllis changed the DNA herself.. knowing that Nick would assume fatherhood?... Phyllis has a background of changing DNA.. she did it with Daniel.. he was raised by Danny.. who is NOT his bio Dad.. but thinks of him as that..... it took many years for Daniel to forgive his Mother for that.. Phyllis needs to be reminded of her own past and stop being so judgemental toward Nick.

#8   2013/06/19 01:44PM
    Kimmd

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Hold the phone... yesss Nick is being very immature about this... but I can also understand it.... he does not want this young lady who he has raised as his daughter and loves dearly to suddenly cut him out of his life.. so, I get it why it is so difficult for him.. but he will have to face the consequences and he will... buttttt do we know if Phyllis changed the DNA herself.. knowing that Nick would assume fatherhood?... Phyllis has a background of changing DNA.. she did it with Daniel.. he was raised by Danny.. who is NOT his bio Dad.. but thinks of him as that..... it took many years for Daniel to forgive his Mother for that.. Phyllis needs to be reminded of her own past and stop being so judgemental toward Nick.

Phyllis does not have a background of changing DNA because cannot be changed. Even if Phyllis was a doctor or a scientist, which she isn't, she still couldn't change DNA. lol

#9   2013/06/19 01:50PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Hold the phone... yesss Nick is being very immature about this... but I can also understand it.... he does not want this young lady who he has raised as his daughter and loves dearly to suddenly cut him out of his life.. so, I get it why it is so difficult for him.. but he will have to face the consequences and he will... buttttt do we know if Phyllis changed the DNA herself.. knowing that Nick would assume fatherhood?... Phyllis has a background of changing DNA.. she did it with Daniel.. he was raised by Danny.. who is NOT his bio Dad.. but thinks of him as that..... it took many years for Daniel to forgive his Mother for that.. Phyllis needs to be reminded of her own past and stop being so judgemental toward Nick.

Phyllis does not have a background of changing DNA because cannot be changed. Even if Phyllis was a doctor or a scientist, which she isn't, she still couldn't change DNA. lol

How long have you watched this show??? lol.... she certainly did change the DNA of Daniel.. it was a huge story line years ago.. she worked for the Lab that did the work.. and she changed the results.. she has a skill of being able to get into a Lab and changing results... it is vintage Phyllis. She was working for this Lab when Phyllis was introduced.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 01:52PM
    #10   2013/06/19 02:14PM
    ajsp35801

Phyllis has a history of doing what she feels is best for her children and be damned the consequences...in the end, she will always be right (Daniel and Lucy)...so I think that this is right in line with Phyllis. She will attempt to seduce Kyle but I think he will turn her down...what a blow that will be to Red's ego. LOL.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list