List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: More Billy & Jill please!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

More Billy & Jill please!

Started by mollyandwally at 2013/06/19 11:14AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 03:16PM, Views: 227, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/06/19 11:14AM
    More Billy & Jill please!
    mollyandwally

It's about time we saw some Billy & Jill! I think the last time we saw them was in November. I know Billy's all grown up, but sometimes he should see his mother! It's only fair.

Please Y&R, MORE Billy & Jill!

#2   2013/06/19 11:23AM
    Re: More Billy & Jill please!
    spartes

Quote mollyandwally: It's about time we saw some Billy & Jill! I think the last time we saw them was in November. I know Billy's all grown up, but sometimes he should see his mother! It's only fair.

AGREE

#3   2013/06/19 11:25AM
    Jackie10

Love Billy and Jill. I also hate that she dotes on Cane and treats him way better than her own son. Billy and Jill need to interact more.

#4   2013/06/19 11:32AM
    Sundayluv

It was great seeing the two of them. I am always telling my daughter to stand up straight. Be proud of who you are!

#5   2013/06/19 11:33AM
    On a Clear Day

Quote mollyandwally: It's about time we saw some Billy & Jill! I think the last time we saw them was in November. I know Billy's all grown up, but sometimes he should see his mother! It's only fair.

Jill's just sort of a dangling afterthought now without any anchor without Mrs. C. I think they should have her with Billy more also but also think about giving her more family. They could bring back her brother, Snapper Foster who's a doctor. And also bring back Olivia (Neil's sis in law) and her son, Nate, both also doctors. Then they could have some hospital work site drama because they also have Nikki's doc on now. Nikki's doc was on the show (same actor) many years ago and had a fling with Jill if I remember correctly.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 11:34AM
    #6   2013/06/19 01:55PM
    mollyandwally

Quote On a Clear Day:

Jill's just sort of a dangling afterthought now without any anchor without Mrs. C. I think they should have her with Billy more also but also think about giving her more family. They could bring back her brother, Snapper Foster who's a doctor. And also bring back Olivia (Neil's sis in law) and her son, Nate, both also doctors. Then they could have some hospital work site drama because they also have Nikki's doc on now. Nikki's doc was on the show (same actor) many years ago and had a fling with Jill if I remember correctly.

Jill could use a love interest that's for sure. I heard they were going to -re-cast Tucker after Kay's funeral but that character has so much baggage. I'd rather Kay's REAL son shows up when they read the will. Then they could start from scratch and build Kay a son that can carry on the Chancellors with Jill.

Jill used to do plenty without Kay business wise, but Y&R won't let the women be CEO's anymore.

#7   2013/06/19 02:08PM
    ajsp35801

Cane is NOT Jill's son or Kay's grandson and I wish the writers would stop caving to the whims of the Lane fans and strop trying to write him as such...running Chancellor indeed!

#8   2013/06/19 02:34PM
    On a Clear Day

Quote mollyandwally:
    Quote On a Clear Day:

Jill could use a love interest that's for sure. I heard they were going to -re-cast Tucker after Kay's funeral but that character has so much baggage. I'd rather Kay's REAL son shows up when they read the will. Then they could start from scratch and build Kay a son that can carry on the Chancellors with Jill.

Jill used to do plenty without Kay business wise, but Y&R won't let the women be CEO's anymore.

I just hope they don't give Jill another jerk for a love interest. She's got about as much luck as Esther when it comes to picking a man.

#9   2013/06/19 03:12PM
    mollyandwally

^^^ Yes it's time for Jill's love life to change. I'd love to see her in a romance storyline. She could use a husband in that mansion. I'm sure Murphy will take off fishing forever once Kay passes.

Quote ajsp35801:

Cane is NOT Jill's son or Kay's grandson and I wish the writers would stop caving to the whims of the Lane fans and strop trying to write him as such...running Chancellor indeed!

I wouldn't be so sure, the stroke of the writers pen can make Cane Kay's grandson. They established a romantic relationship between GenV/Tucker. GenV could be lying about not being with Tucker before Colin, it's not like she didn't lie. lol

#10   2013/06/19 03:16PM
    On a Clear Day

Quote mollyandwally: ^^^ Yes it's time for Jill's love life to change. I'd love to see her in a romance storyline. She could use a husband in that mansion. I'm sure Murphy will take off fishing forever once Kay passes.

Quote ajsp35801:

I wouldn't be so sure, the stroke of the writers pen can make Cane Kay's grandson. They established a romantic relationship between GenV/Tucker. GenV could be lying about not being with Tucker before Colin, it's not like she didn't lie. lol

You are right. I had not thought of that angle.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list