List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: wait WAIT WAIT !!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

wait WAIT WAIT !!

Started by yrn33 at 2013/06/19 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 04:39PM, Views: 2428, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/19 09:34AM
    wait WAIT WAIT !!
    yrn33

There really should be some balance between reality and nonsense. The Nick character is so obsessed with "how others feel" and hurting others feelings that he is causing serious counterproductivity. The writers are having Nick prefer how Summer would be affected by him telling her about the results of the DNA test more than the consequences of a budding INCESTUAL relationship between her and her brother? REALLY? And then he doesn't want to tell his fiancee Avery about it because she may think bad of him? The guy should get a life rather than self-wrecking his already privileged one of a trust fund kid without a real worry in the world.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 09:36AM
    #2   2013/06/19 09:38AM
    Re: wait WAIT WAIT !!
    jamie in Ga

I thought this was going to be a great storyline. Now they are just dragging it out. I wish they would just tell Jack and Summer the truth. Then we could get on with some Great DRAMA..

#3   2013/06/19 09:51AM
    Lizzytish

ICAM!! The whole never-ending scene between Phyllis and Nick was so ludicrous yesterday -- it's all about poor Nick. At least Phyllis got in a few digs: When Nick said "everyone will think it's my fault", Phyllis and I said at the same time "it is your fault". I was also amazed that Kyle's name never came up until the end. I thought that was the reason Nick has been freaking out all this time. Now the solution is for Phyllis to sleep with one eye open??? Really? Please writers - we don't need your insulting dialogue.

I don't know if Michelle's leaving had anything to do with how ridiculously slow it's playing out, or if they're dragging their feet for some other reason -- but it's getting close to our usual reaction to what they think is a big bonanze plot -- by the time we make the big reveal, no one cares any more.

#4   2013/06/19 09:55AM
    yrn33

Quote Lizzytish: by the time we make the big reveal, no one cares any more.

touche

#5   2013/06/19 10:54AM
    Cabo

I think one of two things here, with this drawn out s/l.

ONE- We are/were being duked all along (DNA-brush)
    Nick will be her father after all the drama.

TWO- The writers had to entirely rewrite this story with
    the departure of MS.

JMO

#6   2013/06/19 11:25AM
    On a Clear Day

Hurry up and tell before they sleep together! .....unless they don't really end up being related. They've dragged it out so long just like all the other s/l's I've kind of lost interest though.

#7   2013/06/19 11:35AM
    sweet as a g...

Quote yrn33: There really should be some balance between reality and nonsense. The Nick character is so obsessed with "how others feel" and hurting others feelings that he is causing serious counterproductivity. The writers are having Nick prefer how Summer would be affected by him telling her about the results of the DNA test more than the consequences of a budding INCESTUAL relationship between her and her brother? REALLY? And then he doesn't want to tell his fiancee Avery about it because she may think bad of him? The guy should get a life rather than self-wrecking his already privileged one of a trust fund kid without a real worry in the world.

I agree!!!!!!

#8   2013/06/19 11:46AM
    vikis3

Kyle wasn't even a factor in that convo They talk about checking on Summer and making sure she is in the right bed like it is no big deal, but the thought of telling her the truth is just unthinkable

#9   2013/06/19 11:47AM
    MotoMoto24

Quote On a Clear Day: Hurry up and tell before they sleep together! .....unless they don't really end up being related. They've dragged it out so long just like all the other s/l's I've kind of lost interest though.

Yeah I was thinking that also. Maybe they end up not being related. There are more ways than one to skin a cat, so to speak. Maybe Jack gains a daughter but looses a son. Do we know for sure Kyle's his son. Diane was no model citizen. What if she lied about his paternity.

#10   2013/06/19 11:51AM
    On a Clear Day

Quote MotoMoto24:
    Quote On a Clear Day: Hurry up and tell before they sleep together! .....unless they don't really end up being related. They've dragged it out so long just like all the other s/l's I've kind of lost interest though.

Yeah I was thinking that also. Maybe they end up not being related. There are more ways than one to skin a cat, so to speak. Maybe Jack gains a daughter but looses a son. Do we know for sure Kyle's his son. Diane was no model citizen. What if she lied about his paternity.

I think I read in another thread that Diane tried to steal Victor's sperm but got Jack's instead or something. I think Kyle really is Jack's kid. Funny how everybody in GC had sperm stored for a rainy day with all the cat on a hot tin roof women in town after it.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list