List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford, "My last day at work!" It's TOD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford, "My last day at work!" It's TOD

Started by loverpants at 2013/06/19 09:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 05:38PM, Views: 6329, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/06/19 02:43PM
    Re: Michelle Stafford,
    trixie60

Good luck, Michelle. Your an amazing actress and I hope you find what you are looking for. You will be greatly missed.

#22   2013/06/19 03:07PM
    Joy T

You are awesome Michelle Stafford! I have watched you from day 1. You really gave it your ALL playing Phyllis. I hated Phyllis during the Christine/Danny years. I loved Phyllis during the Jack years and grew to love Phyllis with Nick because I could see just how much Phyllis really loved Nick. Phyllis has been naughty and quite the bad girl over the years but there is just something about this chracter that I cannot dislike no matter what she does b/c I see that big heart written all over her face.

I don't see how Y&R can stay successful without the chracter of Phyllis. It will be so sad not seeing beautiful MS in the role but I am hoping that Y&R gives another gorgeous and talented redhead an opportunity to keep Phyllis in GC stirring up trouble.

#23   2013/06/19 04:45PM
    Kimmd

Y&R just lost a gem. I hope the rumors are true and she is headed to GH. I will definitely start watching if the fabulous MS is there.

#24   2013/06/19 04:55PM
    weatherholt3

Good Luck MS with the next chapter in your book of life. You made me love to hate you....

#25   2013/06/19 05:06PM
    LucyT

What a sad day her last air date will be for me.I loved MS as Phyliis from the start.I hope to see her very soon somewhere worthy of her talent.

Go Shine Stafford!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 05:07PM
    #26   2013/06/19 05:38PM
    velocity

Even when I hated Phyllis I loved her, loved to hate. I was always tuning in to see what she was up to next. I was cheering her on in the Christine/Phyllis battles, the Jack/Nick baby daddy s/l, Phyllis/Sharon/Avery battles. Always hoping she would kick that dirt bag Nick out of her life. Loved her with the little Summer, now teen-age Summer. I am going to miss her so much. The Abbotts and Phyllis make the show for me. So long Phyllis, I always loved her character. Best of luck to Michelle Stafford. I will be watching and waiting for your next adventure.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list