List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford, "My last day at work!" It's TOD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford, "My last day at work!" It's TOD

Started by loverpants at 2013/06/19 09:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 05:38PM, Views: 6310, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/19 11:22AM
    Re: Michelle Stafford,
    Kimmd

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote loverpants: michelle stafford ‏@TheRealStafford 1h

I will air on the show through July into the beginning of Aug! There is much more to see!! VERY fun story with many twists!! Trust me! ❤

Well, if they're going to drag this baloney on until your last air date - I'm thinking it's not going to be too much fun. I'm already getting bored with it. Phyllis and Nick have had the same conversation for two weeks already -- spill already.

In any case -- much love and good luck to you Michelle -- I hope the rumors are true and I'll be enjoying your wonderful acting again soon on GH.

Do you get the feeling she really wants to spill the beans? Anyway, since the tweets are for her fans, I guess those twist and turns could very well mean Summer is Nick's daughter after all.

She might as well what are they going to do fire her.

Good point. lol

#12   2013/06/19 01:27PM
    luckystrikes

Quote shellylonger: “Today i finish my 15 year gig at my job… Wow!! I’m excited and sad.I so LOVE the people I work with! I suppose if I was a person who didn’t believe in future I would think that this was it for me…but i don’t feel that way. There is SOOOO much out there. I am very excited to live a new life.

I am so grateful that these guys employed me for so many years. Honored and humbled that Bill Bell hand picked me to play this crazy,funny,damaged woman by saying in the meeting “I want the one in the red dress” I suppose i should thank Calvin Klein as well…It’s been a wild ride that has finally come to a stop.I feel nothing but love man. Nothing but love…”

--- Michelle Stafford Facebook Message

Good luck, MS! Go get em!

#13   2013/06/19 01:32PM
    Kimmd

She is right. There is so much out there. She did one job for over 15 years. That is enough! I would love to see her on a show like Dexter!

#14   2013/06/19 01:37PM
    Fire_Phy

Getting ready to do my last day at work!! I will be posting pics for you so y'all can be a part of it! Have LOVED this job SO much! #love

9:35 AM - 19 Jun 13

Good-bye, Michelle! Good luck with your next project! Thank you for 19 years on Y&R. You shall be missed.

I wish MS the very best and good luck to her. But the show will be so good not watching Phyllis hurt her children and the people around gc.

#15   2013/06/19 01:37PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote shellylonger: “Today i finish my 15 year gig at my job… Wow!! I’m excited and sad.I so LOVE the people I work with! I suppose if I was a person who didn’t believe in future I would think that this was it for me…but i don’t feel that way. There is SOOOO much out there. I am very excited to live a new life.

I am so grateful that these guys employed me for so many years. Honored and humbled that Bill Bell hand picked me to play this crazy,funny,damaged woman by saying in the meeting “I want the one in the red dress” I suppose i should thank Calvin Klein as well…It’s been a wild ride that has finally come to a stop.I feel nothing but love man. Nothing but love…”

--- Michelle Stafford Facebook Message

Goodbye Michelle. I sure wish you weren't leaving but a girl has to do what a girl has to do to make a better life for herself. I have watched you from the start, first hating Phyllis and then coming to love her. You sure will be missed on Y&R. Best wishes always.

#16   2013/06/19 01:38PM
    Kimmd

Quote Fire_Phy:

Getting ready to do my last day at work!! I will be posting pics for you so y'all can be a part of it! Have LOVED this job SO much! #love

9:35 AM - 19 Jun 13

Good-bye, Michelle! Good luck with your next project! Thank you for 19 years on Y&R. You shall be missed.

I wish MS the very best and good luck to her. But the show will be so good not watching Phyllis hurt her children and the people around gc.

Please let's not go there. Obsessing over your child's kidnapper is as bad as it gets. All the women of Y&R have done things to hurt their kids.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 01:40PM
    #17   2013/06/19 01:46PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I'm hoping Nick is the bio Dad.. and that is why he is being so hesitant...because he feels such a connection.. but whatever .. I don't mind it being slow.. this story line is being written for MS... they will write it until she leaves.. if they don't use this vehicle for her departure.. then what????

I also wish her good luck in her future.. but I want the Phyllis character back at some time..

#18   2013/06/19 02:00PM
    Mavryck

Good luck! You will be truly missed! You were amazing and I have loved and hated you buy hey that just goes to show how wonderful you are.
    In hope Summer is Nick because I would hate to think the two of you have gone through a18 yrs. for nothing.

#19   2013/06/19 02:14PM
    gjnagh

GL to Michelle Stafford. I disliked her "character", Phyllis Newman, but have a lot of respect for MS, the actress.

The fact that she's both loved and hated, simultaneously, by different segments of the Y&tR fan base, tells me she's done her job well, and then some.

Gonna be a lot different, watching the Y&tR, without Jeanne Cooper & Michelle Stafford, 2 of its most recognizable stars. A lot of SLs involved these 2 lovely ladies.

Big challenge ahead for the writers to keep the longtime viewers happy while "changing" w the times!

#20   2013/06/19 02:22PM
    CawfeeLover

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Lizzytish:

I will air on the show through July into the beginning of Aug! There is much more to see!! VERY fun story with many twists!! Trust me! ❤

Well, if they're going to drag this baloney on until your last air date - I'm thinking it's not going to be too much fun. I'm already getting bored with it. Phyllis and Nick have had the same conversation for two weeks already -- spill already.

In any case -- much love and good luck to you Michelle -- I hope the rumors are true and I'll be enjoying your wonderful acting again soon on GH.

Do you get the feeling she really wants to spill the beans? Anyway, since the tweets are for her fans, I guess those twist and turns could very well mean Summer is Nick's daughter after all.

I agree. Although it's dragging out now, this story line is FAR from finished.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list