List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford, "My last day at work!" It's TOD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford, "My last day at work!" It's TOD

Started by loverpants at 2013/06/19 09:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 05:38PM, Views: 6244, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/19 09:18AM
    Michelle Stafford, "My last day at work!" It's TOD
    loverpants

michelle stafford ‏@TheRealStafford 1h

Getting ready to do my last day at work!! I will be posting pics for you so y'all can be a part of it! Have LOVED this job SO much! #love

9:35 AM - 19 Jun 13

Good-bye, Michelle! Good luck with your next project! Thank you for 19 years on Y&R. You shall be missed.

#2   2013/06/19 09:19AM
    Re: Michelle Stafford,
    loverpants

michelle stafford ‏@TheRealStafford 1h

I will air on the show through July into the beginning of Aug! There is much more to see!! VERY fun story with many twists!! Trust me! ❤

#3   2013/06/19 09:26AM
    jamie in Ga

Please don't leave Michelle.. Gonna miss you so much...

#4   2013/06/19 09:51AM
    LavenderNik

;) Good luck Michelle. I have loved and sometimes hated you since the beginning. You will succeed in anything you do.
    You will be missed on the show. They just don't realize it yet.

#5   2013/06/19 09:55AM
    Lizzytish

Quote loverpants: michelle stafford ‏@TheRealStafford 1h

I will air on the show through July into the beginning of Aug! There is much more to see!! VERY fun story with many twists!! Trust me! ❤

Well, if they're going to drag this baloney on until your last air date - I'm thinking it's not going to be too much fun. I'm already getting bored with it. Phyllis and Nick have had the same conversation for two weeks already -- spill already.

In any case -- much love and good luck to you Michelle -- I hope the rumors are true and I'll be enjoying your wonderful acting again soon on GH.

#6   2013/06/19 10:41AM
    Kimmd

Quote Lizzytish:

Well, if they're going to drag this baloney on until your last air date - I'm thinking it's not going to be too much fun. I'm already getting bored with it. Phyllis and Nick have had the same conversation for two weeks already -- spill already.

In any case -- much love and good luck to you Michelle -- I hope the rumors are true and I'll be enjoying your wonderful acting again soon on GH.

Do you get the feeling she really wants to spill the beans? Anyway, since the tweets are for her fans, I guess those twist and turns could very well mean Summer is Nick's daughter after all.

#7   2013/06/19 10:44AM
    Jackie10

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Lizzytish:

Do you get the feeling she really wants to spill the beans? Anyway, since the tweets are for her fans, I guess those twist and turns could very well mean Summer is Nick's daughter after all.

She might as well what are they going to do fire her.

#8   2013/06/19 10:49AM
    Re: Michelle Stafford, FACEBOOK Message
    shellylonger

“Today i finish my 15 year gig at my job… Wow!! I’m excited and sad.I so LOVE the people I work with! I suppose if I was a person who didn’t believe in future I would think that this was it for me…but i don’t feel that way. There is SOOOO much out there. I am very excited to live a new life.

I am so grateful that these guys employed me for so many years. Honored and humbled that Bill Bell hand picked me to play this crazy,funny,damaged woman by saying in the meeting “I want the one in the red dress” I suppose i should thank Calvin Klein as well…It’s been a wild ride that has finally come to a stop.I feel nothing but love man. Nothing but love…”

--- Michelle Stafford Facebook Message

#9   2013/06/19 10:56AM
    lovealldogs

Good bye Michelle....looking forward to seeing you GH or whatever project you're in! Enjoyed your acting for years!
    Also...I'm guessing..one of the twists might be that Summer let a girlfriend use her hairbrush....so maybe Nick is still the father....Hope not though. I want Jack to be the father. They better not drag this out til fall though. Sigh
    I hope they DON'T put another actress in the Phyllis role!! It would not be the same. Maybe she will disappear (with the hopes that some year Michelle will come back.

#10   2013/06/19 11:08AM
    Kimmd

Quote lovealldogs: Good bye Michelle....looking forward to seeing you GH or whatever project you're in! Enjoyed your acting for years!
    Also...I'm guessing..one of the twists might be that Summer let a girlfriend use her hairbrush....so maybe Nick is still the father....Hope not though. I want Jack to be the father. They better not drag this out til fall though. Sigh
    I hope they DON'T put another actress in the Phyllis role!! It would not be the same. Maybe she will disappear (with the hopes that some year Michelle will come back.

It just occurred to me that after Phyllis leaves Avery will become her surrogate mother.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list