List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon, "Nick is the one thing I can always count

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon, "Nick is the one thing I can always count

Started by loverpants at 2013/06/19 08:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 04:28PM, Views: 2080, Replies: 61
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2013/06/19 04:23PM
    Re: Sharon,
    weatherholt3

Quote Joyrider: Sharon and Nick's relationship is just like Victor and Nikki's relationship. Victor treats Nikki like trash then she is the love of his life again. Nikki puts up with his abuse and says he is the love of her life. Sharon and Nick will be on again and off again till the end of this soap.

YEAH Victor is Nikki love of her life... Nikki even forgave Victor for marrying and sleeping with Sharon, so why can't Nick forgive Sharon for marrying and sleeping with his dad.(I hope the writer make it that Victor and Sharon never slept together they have changed alot of history why not this)

#62   2013/06/19 04:28PM
    Re: Sharon,
    weatherholt3

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Laduree: Except when he cheated on her with Phyllis and took Faith away from her. She said the very same thing about Adam just a short time ago after Adam literally pulled her out of a fire she started.

I agree that was so off the wall. She hasnt been able to count on Little Nicky in years. He has treated her like trash every since she chose Adam over him. But oh how he forgot how he chose Phyllis over her.

And now it's been how long since he got the test results? Not only should he be thinking about Jack and Summer knowing the truth, but he should be thinking that then Sharon needs to be told the truth. And then the rest of his family.

Agreed he hasnt even mentioned telling Sharon or Noah. They were affected by his lie as well. Yet he told Phyllis he would not have changed a thing he would have gave Sharon and Noah up for Phyllis and Summer all over again. And Sharon heard him say it. Yet she is acting like it doesnt bother her at all. Something is off there folks. She is going thru a lot right now and this is only going to get worse.

Nick never said he would give Sharon and Noah up for summer and Phyllis all over again. That is either a blatant lie or your imagination. And yes, he did mention how this would affect Sharon, just the other day. Besides, how would you know what is said by or about anyone since you claim to not be watching the show and ffwding everything other than shadam?

I took it that he wouldn't change keeping quiet about the DNA test.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list