List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon, "Nick is the one thing I can always count

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon, "Nick is the one thing I can always count

Started by loverpants at 2013/06/19 08:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 04:28PM, Views: 2260, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2013/06/19 12:48PM
    Re: Sharon,
    KeepingItReal

Quote mswadel: Nick is right now, at this moment in 2013, planning to marry Avery and have a life with her.............not Sharon who is going more crazy than she has ever been.

As for Nick and Noah never turning on Sharon - when she was in jail Noah wrote her off, Nick was remarrying Phyllis for the 4th time, he only married Sharon once but could have if he loved her that much. Everyone has turned on Sharon which is why she now sits at bars and takes up with random men for hot sex.

True and Adam left her at the alter and in jail (he threw that memory chip out) smh

No Sharon needs to find Sharon and stop depending on men.

#52   2013/06/19 12:49PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote spooner: if Sharon wanted to hate everyone who wronged her or wrote her off then she would have no one in her life. Sharon is responsible for many wrongs as well, she is not perfect. If she wants to feel like Nick is a stable relationship for her then that's her choice. He has done lots to her but no where near the stuff some others have done.

Good point.

Okay, maybe he's not as bad as Adam as I posted earlier.

#53   2013/06/19 12:51PM
    spooner

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote spooner: if Sharon wanted to hate everyone who wronged her or wrote her off then she would have no one in her life. Sharon is responsible for many wrongs as well, she is not perfect. If she wants to feel like Nick is a stable relationship for her then that's her choice. He has done lots to her but no where near the stuff some others have done.

Good point.

Okay, maybe he's not as bad as Adam as I posted earlier.

eek! No he is definitely not, lol.

#54   2013/06/19 01:03PM
    Castro

I can't figure out where they're going with Sharon's character. One minute she's sane and the next she's freaking out. Yes, its because of her Bi-Polar Disorder but still... something has to give.

For some reason, I'm thinking she's going to go off on EVERYBODY once Summer's paternity issue is made known. Right now, she's seems to be tryiing to find her "comfort zone" and that, as many of us know, was with Nick/Shick. But that's not the reality. Nick is engaged to Avery which is something she's going to have to accept, and I thought she did. According to spoilers, she's not supportive of Navery anymore...

go figure

#55   2013/06/19 01:08PM
    paisleyandplaid

Quote Castro: I can't figure out where they're going with Sharon's character. One minute she's sane and the next she's freaking out. Yes, its because of her Bi-Polar Disorder but still... something has to give.

For some reason, I'm thinking she's going to go off on EVERYBODY once Summer's paternity issue is made known. Right now, she's seems to be tryiing to find her "comfort zone" and that, as many of us know, was with Nick/Shick. But that's not the reality. Nick is engaged to Avery which is something she's going to have to accept, and I thought she did. According to spoilers, she's not supportive of Navery anymore...
    go figure

spoilers and rumors are always misconstrued or they never seem to be as they appear. Maybe she knows something about one or the other and they are presenting it another way... Who knows.

But I agree with your post. Sharon is out there... She has NO direction as of yet. Lord please let them fix her! quit frankly I'm tired of watching her flounder!

#56   2013/06/19 01:22PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote paisleyandplaid:
    Quote Castro: I can't figure out where they're going with Sharon's character. One minute she's sane and the next she's freaking out. Yes, its because of her Bi-Polar Disorder but still... something has to give.

go figure

spoilers and rumors are always misconstrued or they never seem to be as they appear. Maybe she knows something about one or the other and they are presenting it another way... Who knows.

But I agree with your post. Sharon is out there... She has NO direction as of yet. Lord please let them fix her! quit frankly I'm tired of watching her flounder!

ITA with your post and share your exact sentiments.

#57   2013/06/19 01:49PM
    Joyrider

Sharon and Nick's relationship is just like Victor and Nikki's relationship. Victor treats Nikki like trash then she is the love of his life again. Nikki puts up with his abuse and says he is the love of her life. Sharon and Nick will be on again and off again till the end of this soap.

#58   2013/06/19 03:00PM
    chancegirl

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Laduree: Except when he cheated on her with Phyllis and took Faith away from her. She said the very same thing about Adam just a short time ago after Adam literally pulled her out of a fire she started.

I agree that was so off the wall. She hasnt been able to count on Little Nicky in years. He has treated her like trash every since she chose Adam over him. But oh how he forgot how he chose Phyllis over her.

And now it's been how long since he got the test results? Not only should he be thinking about Jack and Summer knowing the truth, but he should be thinking that then Sharon needs to be told the truth. And then the rest of his family.

Agreed he hasnt even mentioned telling Sharon or Noah. They were affected by his lie as well. Yet he told Phyllis he would not have changed a thing he would have gave Sharon and Noah up for Phyllis and Summer all over again. And Sharon heard him say it. Yet she is acting like it doesnt bother her at all. Something is off there folks. She is going thru a lot right now and this is only going to get worse.

Nick never said he would give Sharon and Noah up for summer and Phyllis all over again. That is either a blatant lie or your imagination. And yes, he did mention how this would affect Sharon, just the other day. Besides, how would you know what is said by or about anyone since you claim to not be watching the show and ffwding everything other than shadam?

#59   2013/06/19 03:05PM
    trixie60

Quote Jonathan1993:
    Quote loverpants:
    Quote Jonathan1993:
    Quote loverpants:
    Quote Laduree: Except when he cheated on her with Phyllis and took Faith away from her. She said the very same thing about Adam just a short time ago after Adam literally pulled her out of a fire she started.

No matter what, Shick ALWAYS find their way back to each other. Sharon said so herself, her connection with Nick is stronger and deeper than her other relationships. And Jack agreed. Shick is special.

If Sharon had called Nick, he would have saved her.

No nick turned his back on her like everyone did, even Noah. But Adam was the only one there for her.

Nick and Noah are the ones standing behind her and supporting her. They're her family.

Adam is just an abusive creep who used her for meaningless sex and degrades her. He is nothing.

Adam is an abusive creep? Oh yeah saint Nicky is perfect? We're talking about the same dude who cheated on his wives 1000 times and abandoned Sharon when she needed him. Come on you cant crucify Adam for not wanting her, He warned her he couldn't give her his heart he was drained but she kept coming for more. If anyone is abusive its Nick, Nick is the same guy who used faith as a weapon to keep Sharon away from Adam, that same guy? Nick is a hypocritical douche bag.

I agree. If Sharon could count on Nick, they both would still be married and Nick wouldn't have cheated on her with Phyllis. And Phyllis couldn't count on him either. He's getting ready to marry Avery. I wonder how long it will be before he does the same thing to Avery. Nick is the kind of man no woman can count on.

#60   2013/06/19 04:17PM
    weatherholt3

Quote paisleyandplaid:

go figure

I'm with you, writer please fix Sharon like you said you were going to.... us Sharon fans are wanting and waiting for her to be fixed and stop all this nonesense.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list