List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon, "Nick is the one thing I can always count

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon, "Nick is the one thing I can always count

Started by loverpants at 2013/06/19 08:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 04:28PM, Views: 2343, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/06/19 10:58AM
    Re: Sharon,
    Jonathan1993

All love stories and couples need to be put through the ringer on soaps it happens to all couples.

#42   2013/06/19 11:02AM
    bukopandan

Quote shellylonger:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Tambam: For one I just don't get how Sharon is not screaming at Nick for all his threats regarding Faith when he basically did the same thing.

And really... Sharon slept with his Dad, his brother and two of his brother in laws. Awkward around the Christmas tree.

I agree. If the writers were going to write a real story for Shick, they never would have had her with Victor and Billy. There is just no way, the writers can Shick as some great love story now.

Of course they can. Look at Victor & Billy and all the women they slept with. People consider Victor and Nikki a love story and they never had a 10 year on screen marriage like Nick & Sharon.

And Nick would have stuck with Phyl. Deacon and Ronan were something he could deal with. It was her other stuff that made Nick finally say he'd had it.

#43   2013/06/19 11:03AM
    Jackie10

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Laduree: Except when he cheated on her with Phyllis and took Faith away from her. She said the very same thing about Adam just a short time ago after Adam literally pulled her out of a fire she started.

I agree that was so off the wall. She hasnt been able to count on Little Nicky in years. He has treated her like trash every since she chose Adam over him. But oh how he forgot how he chose Phyllis over her.

And now it's been how long since he got the test results? Not only should he be thinking about Jack and Summer knowing the truth, but he should be thinking that then Sharon needs to be told the truth. And then the rest of his family.

Agreed he hasnt even mentioned telling Sharon or Noah. They were affected by his lie as well. Yet he told Phyllis he would not have changed a thing he would have gave Sharon and Noah up for Phyllis and Summer all over again. And Sharon heard him say it. Yet she is acting like it doesnt bother her at all. Something is off there folks. She is going thru a lot right now and this is only going to get worse.

#44   2013/06/19 11:04AM
    bukopandan

Quote shellylonger:
    Quote loverpants: Sharon says, "My relationship with Nick is the one thing I can always count on."

♥ Shick

She feels a bond to Nick that is different than her other relationships, and it's the only one she can trust!

I love that Sharon finally had that AH HA moment! She realizes that Nick is the one constant in her life. It's always been Nick, for 20 years, they have that history.

Nick has been cruel in moments, but there's always been a level of the relationship that has remained there and I find that very touching. But even so, when I think of those cruel moments...yikes.

#45   2013/06/19 11:13AM
    shellylonger

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote shellylonger:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Tambam: For one I just don't get how Sharon is not screaming at Nick for all his threats regarding Faith when he basically did the same thing.

And really... Sharon slept with his Dad, his brother and two of his brother in laws. Awkward around the Christmas tree.

I agree. If the writers were going to write a real story for Shick, they never would have had her with Victor and Billy. There is just no way, the writers can Shick as some great love story now.

Of course they can. Look at Victor & Billy and all the women they slept with. People consider Victor and Nikki a love story and they never had a 10 year on screen marriage like Nick & Sharon.

And Nick would have stuck with Phyl. Deacon and Ronan were something he could deal with. It was her other stuff that made Nick finally say he'd had it.

Phyllis's lies about the hit & run, trying to seduce & pay off Tim Reid who died on their carpet, and having sex with Ronan in front of Summer,... Nick got fed up and walked out. He jumped into bed with Phyllis's sister, the second time around for Navery, I must say. I think Nick prefers Avery over Phyllis. She was a temptation to him since the day she arrived in town.

#46   2013/06/19 11:50AM
    Sundayluv

Quote shellylonger:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote shellylonger:
    Quote Kimmd:

Phyllis's lies about the hit & run, trying to seduce & pay off Tim Reid who died on their carpet, and having sex with Ronan in front of Summer,... Nick got fed up and walked out. He jumped into bed with Phyllis's sister, the second time around for Navery, I must say. I think Nick prefers Avery over Phyllis. She was a temptation to him since the day she arrived in town.

ICAM I just wish Avery would have resisted Nick for the sake of her sister.

#47   2013/06/19 12:27PM
    Barbyboo

Quote loverpants: Sharon says, "My relationship with Nick is the one thing I can always count on."

♥ Shick

She feels a bond to Nick that is different than her other relationships, and it's the only one she can trust!

Yea that's why he declared her insane! Which she might be

#48   2013/06/19 12:37PM
    mswadel

Nick is right now, at this moment in 2013, planning to marry Avery and have a life with her.............not Sharon who is going more crazy than she has ever been.

As for Nick and Noah never turning on Sharon - when she was in jail Noah wrote her off, Nick was remarrying Phyllis for the 4th time, he only married Sharon once but could have if he loved her that much. Everyone has turned on Sharon which is why she now sits at bars and takes up with random men for hot sex.

#49   2013/06/19 12:42PM
    spooner

if Sharon wanted to hate everyone who wronged her or wrote her off then she would have no one in her life. Sharon is responsible for many wrongs as well, she is not perfect. If she wants to feel like Nick is a stable relationship for her then that's her choice. He has done lots to her but no where near the stuff some others have done.

#50   2013/06/19 12:45PM
    KeepingItReal

She really said that.....that so "out there"....

Yep, her "random" thought patterns....smh

18 years Nick lied and you didn't walk up to him at the grave site and box him in the head.....smh

She makes a statement like that....okay..lol

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list