List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon, "Nick is the one thing I can always count

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon, "Nick is the one thing I can always count

Started by loverpants at 2013/06/19 08:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 04:28PM, Views: 2223, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/19 08:39AM
    Re: Sharon,
    loverpants

Quote Laduree:
    Quote Jonathan1993:
    Quote loverpants:
    Quote Jonathan1993:
    Quote loverpants:
    Quote Laduree: Except when he cheated on her with Phyllis and took Faith away from her. She said the very same thing about Adam just a short time ago after Adam literally pulled her out of a fire she started.

No matter what, Shick ALWAYS find their way back to each other. Sharon said so herself, her connection with Nick is stronger and deeper than her other relationships. And Jack agreed. Shick is special.

If Sharon had called Nick, he would have saved her.

No nick turned his back on her like everyone did, even Noah. But Adam was the only one there for her.

Nick and Noah are the ones standing behind her and supporting her. They're her family.

Adam is just an abusive creep who used her for meaningless sex and degrades her. He is nothing.

Adam is an abusive creep? Oh yeah saint Nicky is perfect? We're talking about the same dude who cheated on his wives 1000 times and abandoned Sharon when she needed him. Come on you cant crucify Adam for not wanting her, He warned her he couldn't give her his heart he was drained but she kept coming for more. If anyone is abusive its Nick, Nick is the same guy who used faith as a weapon to keep Sharon away from Adam, that same guy? Nick is a hypocritical douche bag.

That's the Nick I see on my screen. Let's whitewash him now though because Sharon said.

You had no problem whitewashing Adam's heinous misdeeds because Sharon forgave him.

#22   2013/06/19 08:40AM
    loverpants

Quote Laduree:
    Quote loverpants: Nick & Noah can be angry at Sharon but they never turn their back on her. Sharon is the ONLY mother of Nick's children and Noah's mother. That bond and relationship is untouchable.

Adam used Sharon for his own evil purposes and drops her like a hot potato because Victor says so. That relationship was empty and shallow. Meaningless.

Nick Newman is the ONLY man Sharon can count on! He's the only man she can really trust.

Revisionist history. Nothing more..nothing less.

It's the truth.

Shadam was empty and meaningless.

Shick is the REAL deal as we knew all along.

#23   2013/06/19 08:42AM
    Tambam

Quote loverpants:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote loverpants:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote loverpants:
    Quote Tambam: For one I just don't get how Sharon is not screaming at Nick for all his threats regarding Faith when he basically did the same thing.

And really... Sharon slept with his Dad, his brother and two of his brother in laws. Awkward around the Christmas tree.

Shick always forgive each other. They're family.

Unlike that wuss Adam, Nick has NEVER allowed Victor to dictate who he loves or associates with.

Nick doesn't care what Victor thinks. He loves Sharon. She's the mother of his children and his best friend. Victor can go to hell. His opinion means nothing to Nick.

Yeah well that's some kind of bond when you have a family dinner and your "true love" has slept with every man at the table.

Nick's a grown man. His family is Sharon, Noah, and Faith. He doesn't sit around having dinners with Victor & Adam. Gimme a break. Nick is too busy with his own life with his own children and their mother, not those two toxic fools.

Like Jack said, Nick & Sharon share the bond of Cassie, Noah & Faith.

Yeak OK. She's bumped uglies with every Newman man except Noah. That's true love for ya.

So what? Nick still loves her and supports her. Just like Sharon still loves and supports Nick during this Summer paternity lie.

Shick's bond is unbreakable. That's why Sharon says NICK is the only man she can trust and count on.

Well Nick is certainly no prize himself. He lied to his "daughter" for 18 years.

Shick's bond is not unbreakable... Nick threw her over of a baby that might not have been his because he loved Phyllis and her baby.

#24   2013/06/19 08:46AM
    loverpants

Quote Tambam:
    Quote loverpants:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote loverpants:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote loverpants:
    Quote Tambam: For one I just don't get how Sharon is not screaming at Nick for all his threats regarding Faith when he basically did the same thing.

And really... Sharon slept with his Dad, his brother and two of his brother in laws. Awkward around the Christmas tree.

Unlike that wuss Adam, Nick has NEVER allowed Victor to dictate who he loves or associates with.

Nick doesn't care what Victor thinks. He loves Sharon. She's the mother of his children and his best friend. Victor can go to hell. His opinion means nothing to Nick.

Yeah well that's some kind of bond when you have a family dinner and your "true love" has slept with every man at the table.

Nick's a grown man. His family is Sharon, Noah, and Faith. He doesn't sit around having dinners with Victor & Adam. Gimme a break. Nick is too busy with his own life with his own children and their mother, not those two toxic fools.

Yeak OK. She's bumped uglies with every Newman man except Noah. That's true love for ya.

So what? Nick still loves her and supports her. Just like Sharon still loves and supports Nick during this Summer paternity lie.

Shick's bond is unbreakable. That's why Sharon says NICK is the only man she can trust and count on.

Well Nick is certainly no prize himself. He lied to his "daughter" for 18 years.

Shick's bond is not unbreakable... Nick threw her over of a baby that might not have been his because he loved Phyllis and her baby.

Wrong. Nick wanted to stay with Sharon & Noah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=la-e3eViPsI

Nick wanted his Shick family, plus Cassie replacement baby which in his grief, he assumed was Summer. He wanted Phyllis's daughter, not Phyllis.

Sharon is the one who ended their marriage because of Summer.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 08:47AM
    #25   2013/06/19 08:53AM
    Laduree

Quote loverpants:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Jonathan1993:
    Quote loverpants:
    Quote Jonathan1993:
    Quote loverpants:
    Quote Laduree: Except when he cheated on her with Phyllis and took Faith away from her. She said the very same thing about Adam just a short time ago after Adam literally pulled her out of a fire she started.

No matter what, Shick ALWAYS find their way back to each other. Sharon said so herself, her connection with Nick is stronger and deeper than her other relationships. And Jack agreed. Shick is special.

No nick turned his back on her like everyone did, even Noah. But Adam was the only one there for her.

Nick and Noah are the ones standing behind her and supporting her. They're her family.

Adam is just an abusive creep who used her for meaningless sex and degrades her. He is nothing.

Adam is an abusive creep? Oh yeah saint Nicky is perfect? We're talking about the same dude who cheated on his wives 1000 times and abandoned Sharon when she needed him. Come on you cant crucify Adam for not wanting her, He warned her he couldn't give her his heart he was drained but she kept coming for more. If anyone is abusive its Nick, Nick is the same guy who used faith as a weapon to keep Sharon away from Adam, that same guy? Nick is a hypocritical douche bag.

That's the Nick I see on my screen. Let's whitewash him now though because Sharon said.

You had no problem whitewashing Adam's heinous misdeeds because Sharon forgave him.

When did I do that? I love how you attribute phantom comments to me simply because I'm an Adam shipper.

My point is that Sharon says A LOT of things. She has indeed said the EXACT same thing about Adam.

#26   2013/06/19 09:02AM
    Tambam

Quote loverpants:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote loverpants:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote loverpants:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote loverpants:

Wrong. Nick wanted to stay with Sharon & Noah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=la-e3eViPsI

Nick wanted his Shick family, plus Cassie replacement baby which in his grief, he assumed was Summer. He wanted Phyllis's daughter, not Phyllis.

Sharon is the one who ended their marriage because of Summer.

Well imo Nick wanted whomever he deemed flavour of the week. It was like a tennis match watching that guy in action for a while there.

#27   2013/06/19 10:12AM
    chancegirl

Quote Laduree:
    Quote loverpants:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Jonathan1993:
    Quote loverpants:
    Quote Jonathan1993:
    Quote loverpants:

When did I do that? I love how you attribute phantom comments to me simply because I'm an Adam shipper.

My point is that Sharon says A LOT of things. She has indeed said the EXACT same thing about Adam.

I think the point is, she is NOT saying that about Adam now. She may have felt that way in the past but she no longer feels that way in the present.

#28   2013/06/19 10:13AM
    paisleyandplaid

This is a total lie... Total rewrite...MAB destroyed shick.. She allowed Noah to talk down to Sharon, she allowed Noah to side with NICK who allowed Phyllis to trash Sharon as well.

The entire SHARON/ADAM/NICK is a total rewrite and lie with new writers.

#29   2013/06/19 10:30AM
    daisy1984

Quote loverpants: Nick & Noah can be angry at Sharon but they never turn their back on her. Sharon is the ONLY mother of Nick's children and Noah's mother. That bond and relationship is untouchable.

Adam used Sharon for his own evil purposes and drops her like a hot potato because Victor says so. That relationship was empty and shallow. Meaningless.

Nick Newman is the ONLY man Sharon can count on! He's the only man she can really trust.

If Nick is the only man Sharon can count on, she has my sympathy because that means she has no one she can really trust.

#30   2013/06/19 10:35AM
    paisleyandplaid

Quote daisy1984:

If Nick is the only man Sharon can count on, she has my sympathy because that means she has no one she can really trust.

Yup! It uesd to be Victor she could truly count on and thry ruined that also! Really sad!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list