List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Maybe Summer AND Faith are both Jack's!? After

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maybe Summer AND Faith are both Jack's!? After

Started by go2girl at 2013/06/19 12:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/20 01:33AM, Views: 1241, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/19 12:05AM
    Maybe Summer AND Faith are both Jack's!? After
    go2girl

watching the scene today with Summer and Faith (it was cute and entertaining), it could be possible. Wonder if it was "telling" as well? Summer made a comment about always being sisters with Faith, hmmm...

I've always been a firm believer in the "prophecy child" but it would serve justice to Nick for Faith to be Jack's so that Jack could raise a daughter of his own. Nick would be devasted and doesn't he deserve that much after what he's done?

#2   2013/06/19 12:47AM
    Re: Maybe Summer AND Faith are both Jack's!? After
    Chicken Nerd

Quote go2girl: watching the scene today with Summer and Faith (it was cute and entertaining), it could be possible. Wonder if it was "telling" as well? Summer made a comment about always being sisters with Faith, hmmm...

I've always been a firm believer in the "prophecy child" but it would serve justice to Nick for Faith to be Jack's so that Jack could raise a daughter of his own. Nick would be devasted and doesn't he deserve that much after what he's done?

Shame on you! The 'Prophesy Child,'AKA' Ghost of Cassie,' doesn't tell lies.

But now I have your attention, will you be changing your avatar, as it appears, the MOST Important character, Phylliss, won't be coming back?

If so, could I have a very unflattering photo of either Carmine or Tyler...thank you.

#3   2013/06/19 09:44AM
    go2girl

Quote Chicken Nerd:
    Quote go2girl: watching the scene today with Summer and Faith (it was cute and entertaining), it could be possible. Wonder if it was "telling" as well? Summer made a comment about always being sisters with Faith, hmmm...

But now I have your attention, will you be changing your avatar, as it appears, the MOST Important character, Phylliss, won't be coming back?

If so, could I have a very unflattering photo of either Carmine or Tyler...thank you.

Why should I change my AV?

#4   2013/06/19 10:47AM
    Kimmd

Quote go2girl:
    Quote Chicken Nerd:

Why should I change my AV?

My head is spinning. Both Hayley King and Michelle Stafford has made it clear, that many twist and turns are coming in this story.

#5   2013/06/19 10:55AM
    bukopandan

I see your point, G2G, but for me the desired outcome has always been that no child of Phyl's be a Newman genetically. Knowing how important that is to her, I just love the idea of her not really having had a kid with Nick. And Sharon did--that's a bonus. It's what manipulative, unremorseful, others'-very-lives-mean-nothing-to-her-and-when-they-die-she-feels-relieved ole Phyl deserves!

#6   2013/06/19 02:32PM
    go2girl

Quote bukopandan:

I see your point, G2G, but for me the desired outcome has always been that no child of Phyl's be a Newman genetically. Knowing how important that is to her, I just love the idea of her not really having had a kid with Nick. And Sharon did--that's a bonus. It's what manipulative, unremorseful, others'-very-lives-mean-nothing-to-her-and-when-they-die-she-feels-relieved ole Phyl deserves!

I know but Shick has Noah...Faith & Summer could be Jack's then Shick could have another prophecy baby when they get back together, which seems to be coming. Or at least hints are being dropped so who knows. The fact that they're bringing CG back shows how important she is.

#7   2013/06/19 02:37PM
    CawfeeLover

Quote bukopandan:

Where has it been shown that it's so important for Phyl to have a Newman child? I haven't seen her make any romantic advances towards any other Newman, past or present.

#8   2013/06/19 02:41PM
    go2girl

Quote CawfeeLover:
    Quote bukopandan:

Where has it been shown that it's so important for Phyl to have a Newman child? I haven't seen her make any romantic advances towards any other Newman, past or present.

Phyllis made an advance on Victor but he turned her down flat....it was a long time ago.

#9   2013/06/19 02:47PM
    CawfeeLover

Quote go2girl:
    Quote CawfeeLover:
    Quote bukopandan:

Phyllis made an advance on Victor but he turned her down flat....it was a long time ago.

I don't recall that. Besides, it doesn't mean she's desperate for a Newman child. It just means she has poor taste in men.

#10   2013/06/19 02:51PM
    go2girl

Quote CawfeeLover:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote CawfeeLover:
    Quote bukopandan:

I don't recall that. Besides, it doesn't mean she's desperate for a Newman child. It just means she has poor taste in men.

Well it happened. Phyllis was/is desperate for a NN child. But that's shattered now and she is pizzed!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list