List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What's real reason Michelle Stafford is Leaving?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's real reason Michelle Stafford is Leaving?

Started by Coastal1 at 2013/06/18 05:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/20 09:58AM, Views: 7674, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/18 05:59PM
    What's real reason Michelle Stafford is Leaving?
    Coastal1

Do we know why MS is leaving Y&R? I mean she's been on it for years now. She's my favorite actor on the show and if this is because they didn't take care of her, I'm leaving. And I've watched this show from the VERY BEGINNING.

If they write the storyline that's being discussed here -- whereby Phyllis seduces Kyle to keep him away from Summer, then it's become nothing short of pathetic. I absolutely hated today's episode where Phyllis seems to be agreeing with Mr. Vanilla (Nick) instead of doing the right thing for Jack and Summer. Give Summer some credit in a storyline or two. She's 18, not an infant!!

Boo hiss.

#2   2013/06/18 06:23PM
    Re: What's real reason Michelle Stafford is Leaving?
    weatherholt3

Quote Coastal1: Do we know why MS is leaving Y&R? I mean she's been on it for years now. She's my favorite actor on the show and if this is because they didn't take care of her, I'm leaving. And I've watched this show from the VERY BEGINNING.

If they write the storyline that's being discussed here -- whereby Phyllis seduces Kyle to keep him away from Summer, then it's become nothing short of pathetic. I absolutely hated today's episode where Phyllis seems to be agreeing with Mr. Vanilla (Nick) instead of doing the right thing for Jack and Summer. Give Summer some credit in a storyline or two. She's 18, not an infant!!

Boo hiss.

Some say she going to another soap oprea but MS is the only one that knows the real reason

#3   2013/06/18 06:28PM
    Kimmd

Quote Coastal1: Do we know why MS is leaving Y&R? I mean she's been on it for years now. She's my favorite actor on the show and if this is because they didn't take care of her, I'm leaving. And I've watched this show from the VERY BEGINNING.

Boo hiss.

I could care less about Jack. I hate the way he acts like his other son doesn't even exist. Diane raised Kyle ALONE! Jack is lucky Kyle even speaks to him.

#4   2013/06/18 06:31PM
    paisleyandplaid

There is a lot of speculation. We may never know the real reason and in a way it isn't any of our business!

#5   2013/06/18 07:20PM
    pink sassylady

Some say she don't want to be paired in a love scene with the older men . Like Jack some say she don't get to call the shots like she did with m.a.b . That the new team is not putting her front and center. Sad if any is true cause I feel no actor should have that power over the other actors.either way she will be ok .oh some say she wanted to be paired with Nick and since they broke them up and not putting them back together she wasn't happy.so she walked thinking they would rewrite the s.l to keep her.

#6   2013/06/19 06:05AM
    Lizzytish

I thought (hoped) she was leaving to pursue bigger and better than soaps. Was kind of disappointed to read that supposedly she is going to GH. OTOH, I am looking forward to seeing what her role will be on that show. I hope she helps bring their ratings back up == maybe to take over #1 again. But they're going to have to get away from those stupid and boring mob SLs and start introducing some new plots. And something more interesting and compelling than the current dumb WTD SL.

#7   2013/06/19 06:12AM
    1 strawberry

Boo hiss.

I don't believe for one minute that Phyllis will try to bed Kyle, she just made sure that he's away from Summer for a while, until they decide on how to handle the truth about the paternity.

#8   2013/06/19 06:15AM
    1 strawberry

Quote paisleyandplaid: There is a lot of speculation. We may never know the real reason and in a way it isn't any of our business!

They were probably going to put her on the back burner like some vets are right now and also a cut in salary and she said NO WAY HOSEY. Good bye. We will miss her terribly.

#9   2013/06/19 06:26AM
    SassyR

Boo hiss.

I read in an article that she wanted to pursue other opportunities. I can understand that. She has been on Y & R so long replay the same s/l for what? 15-20 years? After a while it is time for a change. I do hope that they don't kill her off though but leave her the option to come back at a later date. Would like the to bring back Drucila too! I so miss the spice that these characters once had. Now everyone is subdued and politically correct that it takes away from the authenticity of the characters.

#10   2013/06/19 07:22PM
    y.nr

Quote Kimmd:

Boo hiss.

I could care less about Jack. I hate the way he acts like his other son doesn't even exist. Diane raised Kyle ALONE! Jack is lucky Kyle even speaks to him.

That's on the writers.. The actors can only deliver to us what's been given to them to work with. You know this soap has real probs working with other races. The Winters fam is a joke... They have recently added Hispanics.. But to have Jack Abbott, one of the main viral white males attached to an Asian son, and be a part of Y&R's main s/l... no way! It's sad, because the son's absence is not consistent with Jack Abbott's character & love for family.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list