List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack tells Summer about Vietnam but not Keemo!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack tells Summer about Vietnam but not Keemo!

Started by meemawn at 2013/06/18 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 02:11PM, Views: 1309, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/06/19 07:24AM
    Re: Jack tells Summer about Vietnam but not Keemo!
    Kimmd

Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I got the impression that Jack was trying to relate to Summer as being a "teen" and not finding herself nor pleasing her family, especially her Dad..... that he had once been that type of a young person...... there was no need to tell her about Keemo.. After all, Jack does not know she is his daughter. so, why should he tell her about Keemo???

Keemo has not been mentioned in almost a decade... but, who knows we might hear about him with these new writers..

I thought the conversation was appropriate for that particular time.

I don't think it matters if PB liked the story line or not.. they have no say so in what their story line is.. just watch the 10,000th epi and EB verifies it.

Good points Purrr. It was appropriate for that particular conversation.

PB didn't like the story because Jack was supposed to be such a playboy that it was totally OOC for him to meet and fall totally in love with Luan at that time in his life.There was nothing more to it than that. I've seen him say this several times in interviews.

I would believe this IF not for remarks made by a former Y&R actress. She detested PB and made some very ugly remarks about him. The actress worked at Y&R for years so she knows a lot more than we do.

#22   2013/06/19 08:46AM
    countryMomof4

^^^^^Remarks made by someone who detests another person are not that reliable IMO.

This "person" has also been saying she is talks with CBS about returning. Not true. They have said she will never be back.

#23   2013/06/19 11:21AM
    shellylonger

Quote meemawn: How can Jack tell Summer the story about how he enlisted to fight in Vietnam but fail to mention KEEMO the son he fathered over there?

Keemo is Summer's older brother!!!

The whole point of Jack's Vietnam story was to introduce Luan and Keemo.

Jack can talk openly about Vietnam but not Keemo???

Summer might change her mind about Jack being such a great father if she knew the truth about Keemo!

Yikes, that's messed up! How can he talk about Vietnam without mentioning Keemo? Very weird.

#24   2013/06/19 11:22AM
    shellylonger

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I got the impression that Jack was trying to relate to Summer as being a "teen" and not finding herself nor pleasing her family, especially her Dad..... that he had once been that type of a young person...... there was no need to tell her about Keemo.. After all, Jack does not know she is his daughter. so, why should he tell her about Keemo???

Keemo has not been mentioned in almost a decade... but, who knows we might hear about him with these new writers..

I don't think it matters if PB liked the story line or not.. they have no say so in what their story line is.. just watch the 10,000th epi and EB verifies it.

PB didn't like the story because Jack was supposed to be such a playboy that it was totally OOC for him to meet and fall totally in love with Luan at that time in his life.There was nothing more to it than that. I've seen him say this several times in interviews.

I would believe this IF not for remarks made by a former Y&R actress. She detested PB and made some very ugly remarks about him. The actress worked at Y&R for years so she knows a lot more than we do.

What are you talking about and how does this relate to Keemo? I always wondered why he was written off. Jack acts like his firstborn doesn't exist. So strange.

#25   2013/06/19 02:11PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote countryMomof4:

OMG. yesss Jack was such a play boy, especially when Terry Lester played the role for 10 years.. and not a word about Viet Nam.. that came along way after PB took over.. but PB matured Jack.. PB may not have liked the story line and has expressed it.. but I still say.. .the actors do not control the story line.. that also has been said many times on talk shows by the actors.

I don't know why, but for some reason, the writers have dropped Keemo from the canvas.. Neither do they refer back to when Jack and Jill had this torrid affair while Jill was married to John Abbott.. that history seems to have disappeared.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list