List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack tells Summer about Vietnam but not Keemo!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack tells Summer about Vietnam but not Keemo!

Started by meemawn at 2013/06/18 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 02:11PM, Views: 1241, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/18 01:38PM
    Re: Jack tells Summer about Vietnam but not Keemo!
    Barbyboo

Quote meemawn: How can Jack tell Summer the story about how he enlisted to fight in Vietnam but fail to mention KEEMO the son he fathered over there?

Keemo is Summer's older brother!!!

The whole point of Jack's Vietnam story was to introduce Luan and Keemo.

Jack can talk openly about Vietnam but not Keemo???

Summer might change her mind about Jack being such a great father if she knew the truth about Keemo!

I never hear jack mention keemo ?...very odd. Very odd indeed

#12   2013/06/18 01:49PM
    Kimmd

Quote ajsp35801: PB didn't like the story for some inexplicable reason (he has never explained why) and has expressed openly that he wants the fans to forget it...I was hoping the new PTB would not cave to PB but it seems they will/have.

I wish PB would explain. It really looks bad when PB accepts Kyle but rejects Keemo.

#13   2013/06/18 01:56PM
    ajsp35801

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote ajsp35801: PB didn't like the story for some inexplicable reason (he has never explained why) and has expressed openly that he wants the fans to forget it...I was hoping the new PTB would not cave to PB but it seems they will/have.

I wish PB would explain. It really looks bad when PB accepts Kyle but rejects Keemo.

The most I have seen him say is that he didn't like the story. It was out of character for Jack to be a bastard at work to Jill et al. and be nice at home to Luann and Keemo...uhm, isn't that what he did with Phyllis and Sharon (and Noah) and Nikki (and Nicholas and Victoria)...he seems to be just grasping at straws if you ask me. And how stupid was the story of the sperm switch...yet Jack acts as if Kyle came from "normal" conception...

#14   2013/06/18 01:58PM
    Kimmd

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Kimmd:

The most I have seen him say is that he didn't like the story. It was out of character for Jack to be a bastard at work to Jill et al. and be nice at home to Luann and Keemo...uhm, isn't that what he did with Phyllis and Sharon (and Noah) and Nikki (and Nicholas and Victoria)...he seems to be just grasping at straws if you ask me. And how stupid was the story of the sperm switch...yet Jack acts as if Kyle came from "normal" conception...

Kyle is his son regardless of his conception. The same for Abby.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/18 01:58PM
    #15   2013/06/18 02:00PM
    Cass Eno

Quote granny45:
    Quote meemawn: How can Jack tell Summer the story about how he enlisted to fight in Vietnam but fail to mention KEEMO the son he fathered over there?

Summer might change her mind about Jack being such a great father if she knew the truth about Keemo!

Yeah, that's Jack - Father of the Year!!

My thought exactly. Selective memory.

#16   2013/06/18 02:09PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I got the impression that Jack was trying to relate to Summer as being a "teen" and not finding herself nor pleasing her family, especially her Dad..... that he had once been that type of a young person...... there was no need to tell her about Keemo.. After all, Jack does not know she is his daughter. so, why should he tell her about Keemo???

Keemo has not been mentioned in almost a decade... but, who knows we might hear about him with these new writers..

I thought the conversation was appropriate for that particular time.

I don't think it matters if PB liked the story line or not.. they have no say so in what their story line is.. just watch the 10,000th epi and EB verifies it.

#17   2013/06/19 01:00AM
    edytapoe

Why does he feel so strongly about it? I don't get it.

I wish they would bring Keemo back. Jack having an Asian son is pretty cool, nothing to be ashamed of.

#18   2013/06/19 02:13AM
    elizadolittle

I'm sure there is a more recent time but, the last time I remember Jack mentioning Keemo was during the Clear Springs disaster.

#19   2013/06/19 02:46AM
    Catter

Quote granny45:

Yeah, that's Jack - Father of the Year!!

Jack is a lame ass dad, Summer is lucky she missed out on all that goodness.

#20   2013/06/19 06:54AM
    countryMomof4

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I got the impression that Jack was trying to relate to Summer as being a "teen" and not finding herself nor pleasing her family, especially her Dad..... that he had once been that type of a young person...... there was no need to tell her about Keemo.. After all, Jack does not know she is his daughter. so, why should he tell her about Keemo???

Keemo has not been mentioned in almost a decade... but, who knows we might hear about him with these new writers..

I thought the conversation was appropriate for that particular time.

I don't think it matters if PB liked the story line or not.. they have no say so in what their story line is.. just watch the 10,000th epi and EB verifies it.

Good points Purrr. It was appropriate for that particular conversation.

PB didn't like the story because Jack was supposed to be such a playboy that it was totally OOC for him to meet and fall totally in love with Luan at that time in his life.There was nothing more to it than that. I've seen him say this several times in interviews.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list