List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack tells Summer about Vietnam but not Keemo!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack tells Summer about Vietnam but not Keemo!

Started by meemawn at 2013/06/18 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 02:11PM, Views: 1272, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/18 09:55AM
    Jack tells Summer about Vietnam but not Keemo!
    meemawn

How can Jack tell Summer the story about how he enlisted to fight in Vietnam but fail to mention KEEMO the son he fathered over there?

Keemo is Summer's older brother!!!

The whole point of Jack's Vietnam story was to introduce Luan and Keemo.

Jack can talk openly about Vietnam but not Keemo???

Summer might change her mind about Jack being such a great father if she knew the truth about Keemo!

#2   2013/06/18 10:12AM
    Re: Jack tells Summer about Vietnam but not Keemo!
    elizadolittle

Quote meemawn: How can Jack tell Summer the story about how he enlisted to fight in Vietnam but fail to mention KEEMO the son he fathered over there?

Summer might change her mind about Jack being such a great father if she knew the truth about Keemo!

I think tptb want us to forget all about Keemo. PB didn't like the story so I guess he's all too willing to pretend Keemo never happened

#3   2013/06/18 10:49AM
    missjayz

Quote elizadolittle:
    Quote meemawn: How can Jack tell Summer the story about how he enlisted to fight in Vietnam but fail to mention KEEMO the son he fathered over there?

I think tptb want us to forget all about Keemo. PB didn't like the story so I guess he's all too willing to pretend Keemo never happened

Why didn't PB like the Keemo story?

Anyway, who cares if PB hated it, Keemo is still a part of Jack's character history. It was shown on screen, so it's canon. PB can't change what viewers saw. I remember Keemo, his mother and sister.

#4   2013/06/18 12:43PM
    granny45

Yeah, that's Jack - Father of the Year!!

#5   2013/06/18 12:47PM
    hubbardfan

I kinda thought he would say something about Keemo, but he didn't; I didn't know he didn't like the s/l! Interesting...
    Phillip Moon (Keemo) was a good actor!

#6   2013/06/18 12:47PM
    jhaxx

Lol, Keemo should be how old now, as old as Billy he never talk about him

#7   2013/06/18 12:48PM
    Kimmd

Quote jhaxx: Lol, Keemo should be how old now, as old as Billy he never talk about him

Keemo is older than Billy. Keemo is old enough to be Summer's father. Yet again, the writers portray Jack as a terrible father.

#8   2013/06/18 01:01PM
    Castro

I wish they would bring Keemo back The story line was good. Jack got to know his kid, made peace with Luann and all was good. Keemo left with his mother and made a life for himself.

Heck, Jack should be a grandfather by now. Keemo was a grown man when he left town.

I'm tired of the writers letting the actors dictate and change s/l's (if that's the case with PB)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/18 01:01PM
    #9   2013/06/18 01:06PM
    hubbardfan

[quote]Quote Kimmd: [quote]Quote jhaxx: Lol, Keemo should be how old now, as old as Billy he never talk about him[/quote]
    [quote]Keemo is older than Billy. Keemo is old enough to be Summer's father. Another attempt by the writers to portray Jack as a terrible father.[/quote]

>Keemo is old enough to be Summer's father.<
    I agree! Keemo was already grown when he came to GC to find his father!

#10   2013/06/18 01:07PM
    ajsp35801

PB didn't like the story for some inexplicable reason (he has never explained why) and has expressed openly that he wants the fans to forget it...I was hoping the new PTB would not cave to PB but it seems they will/have.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list