List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Story Idea to Bring Cassie Back

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Story Idea to Bring Cassie Back

Started by Iansmom92 at 2013/06/18 06:21AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/18 06:48AM, Views: 455, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/06/18 06:21AM
    Story Idea to Bring Cassie Back
    Iansmom92

I don't think I've seen this on a soap, or if it has been it's not as over used as the baby daddy story lines, but how about a reincarnation story rather than a 'well we thought she died but ...' story?

#2   2013/06/18 06:27AM
    Re: Story Idea to Bring Cassie Back
    debrajean

I think because of all of the emotions Nicholas is going through now....He will see her like he used too...not so much a haunting...but I don 't believe she is staying on canvas long....or else she will be the spitting image of what Cassie would have looked like when she got older (LOL) and it will kind of haunt Nik and Sharon...which will in turn draw them closer together.( I kinda feel a Schick reunion anyway)

#3   2013/06/18 06:45AM
    Iansmom92

I hope so ... I am in the Nick and Sharon camp. It never made any sense to me when they pulled them apart saying that Nick had to go to be with Phyllis because they had a young child on the way ... what was Nicholas? Was he not worth staying together and working things out?

#4   2013/06/18 06:48AM
    debrajean

I agree...as far as I'm concerned...these two are soulmates...loved them together...and it also looks like they are not going to pair her with Dylan as reported.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list