List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R On-Set on TVGN

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R On-Set on TVGN

Started by BigBluePlate at 2013/06/17 07:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 09:30PM, Views: 2522, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/06/17 07:26PM
    Y&R On-Set on TVGN
    BigBluePlate

Starting in July, we can catch Y&R daily epis in primetime on TVGN. Just saw show hosted by KSJ where many actors were interviewed. I learned that SC is a fashionista and TP "retire" some of her wardrobe, like the red dress she wore when Adam proposed to her. She plans to wear a pink dress and hopes to wear a lacey purple and black dress in a future epi. SC said they've thrown everything at her, but she especially enjoyed burning down the Newman ranch-LOL! MCE took viewers on a makeup dept tour. Apparently she has a tattoo on her wrist that they have to cover daily. Chloe hinted that she may be moving on to some Spanish dude (hope she means Alex!) And Lilly loves to do yoga and takes poll
    dancing classes. And she said that perhaps she should root for Cane (vs Tyler), as that would be the moral thing to do (yes she was laughing while saying this). Devon mentioned how wonderful it was working with Jeanne Cooper. Interesting show. Glad that if I miss an epi, can catch it later if dvr fails to work.

#2   2013/06/17 07:52PM
    Re: Y&R On-Set on TVGN
    lilie

Quote BigBluePlate: Starting in July, we can catch Y&R daily epis in primetime on TVGN. Just saw show hosted by KSJ where many actors were interviewed. I learned that SC is a fashionista and TP "retire" some of her wardrobe, like the red dress she wore when Adam proposed to her. She plans to wear a pink dress and hopes to wear a lacey purple and black dress in a future epi. SC said they've thrown everything at her, but she especially enjoyed burning down the Newman ranch-LOL! MCE took viewers on a makeup dept tour. Apparently she has a tattoo on her wrist that they have to cover daily. Chloe hinted that she may be moving on to some Spanish dude (hope she means Alex!) And Lilly loves to do yoga and takes poll
    dancing classes. And she said that perhaps she should root for Cane (vs Tyler), as that would be the moral thing to do (yes she was laughing while saying this). Devon mentioned how wonderful it was working with Jeanne Cooper. Interesting show. Glad that if I miss an epi, can catch it later if dvr fails to work.

BigBluePlate

I have verizon fios, so what channel would tvgn be?

#3   2013/06/17 08:38PM
    The Pud

Quote lilie:
    Quote BigBluePlate: Starting in July, we can catch Y&R daily epis in primetime on TVGN. Just saw show hosted by KSJ where many actors were interviewed. I learned that SC is a fashionista and TP "retire" some of her wardrobe, like the red dress she wore when Adam proposed to her. She plans to wear a pink dress and hopes to wear a lacey purple and black dress in a future epi. SC said they've thrown everything at her, but she especially enjoyed burning down the Newman ranch-LOL! MCE took viewers on a makeup dept tour. Apparently she has a tattoo on her wrist that they have to cover daily. Chloe hinted that she may be moving on to some Spanish dude (hope she means Alex!) And Lilly loves to do yoga and takes poll

BigBluePlate

That would be channel 194 or 694 for HD

#4   2013/06/17 09:28PM
    BigBluePlate

Quote lilie:
    Quote BigBluePlate: Starting in July, we can catch Y&R daily epis in primetime on TVGN. Just saw show hosted by KSJ where many actors were interviewed. I learned that SC is a fashionista and TP "retire" some of her wardrobe, like the red dress she wore when Adam proposed to her. Sh e plans to wear a pink dress and hopes to wear a lacey purple and black dress in a future epi. SC said they've thrown everything at her, but she especially enjoyed burning down the Newman ranch-LOL! MCE took viewers on a makeup dept tour. Apparently she has a tattoo on her wrist that they have to cover daily. Chloe hinted that she may be moving on to some Spanish dude (hope she means Alex!) And Lilly loves to do yoga and takes poll

BigBluePlate

Look, I'm a Big Blue Plate, not a Verizon representative--LOL! My job is
    to hang out on a table and observe only. Thank heavens someone had
    the answer!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/17 09:31PM
    #5   2013/06/19 05:12PM
    jacksmyguy

When Y&R moves from Soapnet to TVGN does anyone know if we can still watch same day episodes on the web for free? I have a cable company that carries Soapnet and not TVGN. I'm on eastern standard time and many times CBS has cut into Y&R to show noontime breaking stories that run over or presidential press conferences so recording off of CBS will do no good. I always had Soapnet as a backup source till TVGN kicks in. I'll go crazy if the show keeps getting pre-empted with no way of watching.

#6   2013/06/19 05:27PM
    BigBluePlate

Quote jacksmyguy: When Y&R moves from Soapnet to TVGN does anyone know if we can still watch same day episodes on the web for free? I have a cable company that carries Soapnet and not TVGN. I'm on eastern standard time and many times CBS has cut into Y&R to show noontime breaking stories that run over or presidential press conferences so recording off of CBS will do no good. I always had Soapnet as a backup source till TVGN kicks in. I'll go crazy if the show keeps getting pre-empted with no way of watching.

You may want to call your cable company to make sure they don't carry TVGN, which I guess stands for tv guide network. Maybe if they get enuf calls, they'll add the channel to your linueup. Otherwise, if you can't watch dailies on Soapnet you can catch them on the CBS site, but you may have to suffer thru commercials. Also, that site doesn't work well for some mobile tablets like my Nook.

#7   2013/06/19 06:14PM
    On a Clear Day

Quote jacksmyguy: When Y&R moves from Soapnet to TVGN does anyone know if we can still watch same day episodes on the web for free? I have a cable company that carries Soapnet and not TVGN. I'm on eastern standard time and many times CBS has cut into Y&R to show noontime breaking stories that run over or presidential press conferences so recording off of CBS will do no good. I always had Soapnet as a backup source till TVGN kicks in. I'll go crazy if the show keeps getting pre-empted with no way of watching.

That is so aggrevating when you get home to watch your recorded show and realize it was pre-empted. I get 2 CBS stations on DirecTV so now I tape the show at 2 different times hoping one will be there, or I go to SoapNet at night, or CBS.com on the internet. But like others have said, CBS.com has commercials and it sometimes freezes or does not load well. But it will do if you get desperate.

#8   2013/06/19 09:30PM
    jacksmyguy

Thanks to all for the info. I've already tried my cable provider and they told me they doubt they will carry TVGN at this time. I know I could always change to a satellite provider but I'm otherwise happy with my cable company through which I also have internet and phone, so it would be a pain to change everything.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list