List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford HATES being called "Red"!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford HATES being called "Red"!

Started by lavender13 at 2013/06/17 03:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 05:43PM, Views: 3863, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/06/18 01:14PM
    Re: Michelle Stafford HATES being called
    KeepingItReal

What does it matter...if the real person doesn't like it they don't like it.

I don't see why make an issue when someone don't like something....smh

#32   2013/06/18 01:17PM
    ajsp35801

Quote missjayz:
    Quote ajsp35801: I could be reading too much into this and I probably am...But MS not liking to be called "Red" just solidifies my opinion that she doesn't want to be paired with Jack. And someone correct me if I am wrong about the context but why would she just say that. Did someone call her that on twitter and she told them she didn't like it to distinguish herself from the character she plays. Or is it just that she doesn't like the nickname...does PB know this? Did he start calling her that on his own or was it in the script for him to do that?

MS dislikes Phack pairing. She said so already:

soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/board/378729/page/1/

chloebellexo What is Jack going do without Phyllis? :-(

therealstafford I don't care...:))) @chloebellexo

chloebellexo Lol guess he'll go back to his pills @therealstafford

MS loved Phick & Phonan but hated Phack. Jack is too old for her.

Hold up...certainly she didn't say that she didn't care...my gosh. That seems harsh...and comes across as bitter.

#33   2013/06/18 01:26PM
    ajsp35801

Quote Lizzytish: I'm thinking she probably hates being called RED outside of the show? Because I wouldn't be surprised if Peter Bergman (Jack) didn't give her that name. He is known for ad libbing names such as: the dark knight; the mustache, etc. and other hysterical names Jack has for Victor.

I wonder if that's why she drastically changed the color of her hair a while back; although now it seems to be getting redder again.

I thought she confirmed on twitter that she dyed her hair dark because JFP asked her to do that. I guess it is getting back red because she is leaving and doesn't need it to be dark to keep her job.

#34   2013/06/18 01:33PM
    hunterkingfan

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Lizzytish: I'm thinking she probably hates being called RED outside of the show? Because I wouldn't be surprised if Peter Bergman (Jack) didn't give her that name. He is known for ad libbing names such as: the dark knight; the mustache, etc. and other hysterical names Jack has for Victor.

I wonder if that's why she drastically changed the color of her hair a while back; although now it seems to be getting redder again.

I thought she confirmed on twitter that she dyed her hair dark because JFP asked her to do that. I guess it is getting back red because she is leaving and doesn't need it to be dark to keep her job.

MS put blond streaks in her hair last week. It's really light but not red.

#35   2013/06/18 01:34PM
    hunterkingfan

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote missjayz:
    Quote ajsp35801: I could be reading too much into this and I probably am...But MS not liking to be called "Red" just solidifies my opinion that she doesn't want to be paired with Jack. And someone correct me if I am wrong about the context but why would she just say that. Did someone call her that on twitter and she told them she didn't like it to distinguish herself from the character she plays. Or is it just that she doesn't like the nickname...does PB know this? Did he start calling her that on his own or was it in the script for him to do that?

MS dislikes Phack pairing. She said so already:

soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/board/378729/page/1/

chloebellexo What is Jack going do without Phyllis? :-(

therealstafford I don't care...:))) @chloebellexo

chloebellexo Lol guess he'll go back to his pills @therealstafford

MS loved Phick & Phonan but hated Phack. Jack is too old for her.

Hold up...certainly she didn't say that she didn't care...my gosh. That seems harsh...and comes across as bitter.

It's obvious she didn't care for Phack so why would she care about Jack? MS was just being honest. She doesn't care.

#36   2013/06/18 07:33PM
    sierra_sand

therealstafford Pls don't call me red. I'm not Phyllis

#37   2013/06/18 07:36PM
    SadieLadie

If she doesn't want to be called Red, then she should stop dying her hair red. It looks much better dark, anyway.

#38   2013/06/18 07:42PM
    SadieLadie

Quote ajsp35801: I could be reading too much into this and I probably am...But MS not liking to be called "Red" just solidifies my opinion that she doesn't want to be paired with Jack. And someone correct me if I am wrong about the context but why would she just say that. Did someone call her that on twitter and she told them she didn't like it to distinguish herself from the character she plays. Or is it just that she doesn't like the nickname..[.does PB know this? Did he start calling her that on his own or was it in the script for him to do that?

Someone on Instagram called her Red and MS told her exactly what the OP wrote. I felt sorry for the fan. She wasn't being offensive and MS overreacted; was rude, in my opinion. When your fans stop talking to you period....then you need to worry.

#39   2013/06/18 07:49PM
    sj77

[quote]Quote SadieLadie: [quote]Quote ajsp35801: I could be reading too much into this and I probably am...But MS not liking to be called "Red" just solidifies my opinion that she doesn't want to be paired with Jack. And someone correct me if I am wrong about the context but why would she just say that. Did someone call her that on twitter and she told them she didn't like it to distinguish herself from the character she plays. Or is it just that she doesn't like the nickname..[.does PB know this? Did he start calling her that on his own or was it in the script for him to do that?[/

Someone on Instagram called her Red and MS told her exactly what the OP wrote. I felt sorry for the fan. She wasn't being offensive and MS overreacted; was rude, in my opinion. When your fans stop talking to you period....then you need to worry.[/quote]

She was rude. Period.

Don't be rude to fans! How hard is that? Her claim to fame was playing a devious Red head on a soap. Embrace it.

#40   2013/06/18 09:24PM
    Licorice_423

[quote]Quote sj77: [quote]Quote SadieLadie: [quote]Quote ajsp35801: I could be reading too much into this and I probably am...But MS not liking to be called "Red" just solidifies my opinion that she doesn't want to be paired with Jack. And someone correct me if I am wrong about the context but why would she just say that. Did someone call her that on twitter and she told them she didn't like it to distinguish herself from the character she plays. Or is it just that she doesn't like the nickname..[.does PB know this? Did he start calling her that on his own or was it in the script for him to do that?[/

Someone on Instagram called her Red and MS told her exactly what the OP wrote. I felt sorry for the fan. She wasn't being offensive and MS overreacted; was rude, in my opinion. When your fans stop talking to you period....then you need to worry.[/quote]

She was rude. Period.

Don't be rude to fans! How hard is that? Her claim to fame was playing a devious Red head on a soap. Embrace it.[/quote]

Can you blame the woman for being tired of people interchanging her with the character she plays? I don't see how that is being rude.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list