List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor

Started by calliope at 2007/10/09 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 07:43AM, Views: 783, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/10/18 10:22PM
    Re: Victor
    nicksbaby

Victor is the man! Long live Victor

#22   2007/10/19 03:11AM
    pearlymay

How can you be so mean to Nicky? You have treated her like dirt. No respect at all. You've had so many wives. Will you ever give her the credit she deserves for her accomplishments? Stop the abuse before you have killed the
    love she has had for you so many years.

#23   2007/10/19 06:13AM
    suegerry

One thing I dislike about Victor and have for a long time....he wanted Hope to end her pregrancy with Victor Jr.....his reason was that he couldn't handle having a child that may inherite his mother's blindness......I don't like and won't ever like him for this.....right now the only reason he's so darn upset with his wife ......is because she was the first one to cheat......and we all know Victor is not likely to accept not being "numéro uno".....This time I'm in Nikki's corner......

#24   2007/10/19 06:51AM
    bubble303

Quote Revasfan: Go Victor, and your BFF

Yeah Vic and Zappato for life

Now that's REAL love

#25   2007/10/19 06:54AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote calliope: If I had a conversation with Victor I think I would get so infuriated. He never, never looks at anyone when he talks to them. I would be tempted to take his face in my hands and force eye contact. During his conversation with Nikki yesterday he did not once look at her. He's like that with everyone.

You might want to re-think that one... He might grab you and whoop your arse (in victor voice) No one touches Victor Newman!

#26   2007/10/19 07:43AM
    suegerry

That's one of Victor's better feature.....you do like I tell you or else.....

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list