List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor

Started by calliope at 2007/10/09 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 07:43AM, Views: 788, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/10/09 09:26AM
    Re: Victor
    KeepingItReal

I like Victor too but compared to the old days and now.........something is wrong....he aint his usual "suave" self.

Yes he is the "blacknight" but when he used to do things he was a lot smoother at it.

Just seems off to me he keeps on flip flopping with his emotions.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/09 09:48AM
    #12   2007/10/09 09:27AM
    JanND

Quote Revasfan: I'm glad it didn't because it was phony. I like Jack, but I don't in the same sense because I think he's phony. He acts like he's so much better, morally, then Victor, when really most everything Victor does Jack would probably also do. He has done dirt too.

Yeah, remember when Victor collapsed years ago and Jack just stepped right over his body laying there and left him to die? Now that's baaaaad!

#13   2007/10/09 09:28AM
    KeepingItReal

Jack is true to character and I love this man....nothing phony about it.

He's always fighting for the same cause......get his family business back and make his Pops proud!!

Cheers to Smilin Jack!!

#14   2007/10/09 09:29AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote JanND:
    Quote Revasfan: I'm glad it didn't because it was phony. I like Jack, but I don't in the same sense because I think he's phony. He acts like he's so much better, morally, then Victor, when really most everything Victor does Jack would probably also do. He has done dirt too.

Yeah, remember when Victor collapsed years ago and Jack just stepped right over his body laying there and left him to die? Now that's baaaaad!

If the tables were turned, you don't think Victor would of done the same....Dang the guy had a cellar made for his wife's lover.

Shoot I see Victor seeing Jack on the floor passed out, kick it and then step over it.

#15   2007/10/09 09:35AM
    Beckicat

LMBO Kick Jack & walk on YES THAT IS VICTOR!

#16   2007/10/09 09:37AM
    Revasfan

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote JanND:

If the tables were turned, you don't think Victor would of done the same....Dang the guy had a cellar made for his wife's lover.

Shoot I see Victor seeing Jack on the floor passed out, kick it and then step over it.

Shiz, Victor would have lit a cigar and flicked some ashes on his azz before he walked out the door.

#17   2007/10/09 09:38AM
    JanND

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote JanND:

Victor would have put a pillow over Jack's face to make sure he didn't wake up! They have always hated each other so much. Like I said, it's a great daytime rivalry!

#18   2007/10/09 09:44AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote calliope: If I had a conversation with Victor I think I would get so infuriated. He never, never looks at anyone when he talks to them. I would be tempted to take his face in my hands and force eye contact. During his conversation with Nikki yesterday he did not once look at her. He's like that with everyone.

I see what ur saying...i would probably throw something at him to get his attention LOL. But i jus think that he is soooo hurt what Nikki has done to him that he cant even make eye contact with her. I love Victor, alwayz have. Theres no1 quite like Vic I'm hoping they patch things up, I dont want them to get divorced...they belong together

#19   2007/10/09 09:49AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Revasfan:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote JanND:

Shiz, Victor would have lit a cigar and flicked some ashes on his azz before he walked out the door.

#20   2007/10/09 09:55AM
    Revasfan

Go Victor, and your BFF

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list