List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor

Started by calliope at 2007/10/09 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 07:43AM, Views: 773, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/09 08:49AM
    Victor
    calliope

If I had a conversation with Victor I think I would get so infuriated. He never, never looks at anyone when he talks to them. I would be tempted to take his face in my hands and force eye contact. During his conversation with Nikki yesterday he did not once look at her. He's like that with everyone.

#2   2007/10/09 08:54AM
    Re: Victor
    BaileyBaby

Quote calliope: If I had a conversation with Victor I think I would get so infuriated. He never, never looks at anyone when he talks to them. I would be tempted to take his face in my hands and force eye contact. During his conversation with Nikki yesterday he did not once look at her. He's like that with everyone.

This just shows he thinks he is better than anyone else. His utter distain for about everyone. I liked him much better when he was battling the Epilepsy! !

#3   2007/10/09 09:04AM
    JanND

I know, he acts so arrogant and condescending at times. I really get sick of him. I don't blame Nikki for getting comfort elsewhere. I just wish it wasn't with David Chow, I don't like or trust him at all.

#4   2007/10/09 09:06AM
    Revasfan

Victor is arrogant and disrespectful. But that's what I love about him. There's no one in the WORLD that Victor doesn't look down on!

#5   2007/10/09 09:08AM
    JanND

Quote Revasfan: Victor is arrogant and disrespectful. But that's what I love about him. There's no one in the WORLD that Victor doesn't look down on!

You're right. That's what makes him the all powerful Victor Newman (or as Jack calls him, The Black Knight or The Mustache!). He has been that way since day one. It would be boring if everyone was nice!

#6   2007/10/09 09:09AM
    Revasfan

I love the ones that stir stuff up! I love me some Victor, and the badder the better. Cause watching him be bad is pure fun!

#7   2007/10/09 09:11AM
    calliope

Me too but so often his target is Jack and I do love Jack.

#8   2007/10/09 09:15AM
    JanND

Quote calliope: Me too but so often his target is Jack and I do love Jack.

Their feud goes back soooooo far. And Jack has done his fair share to Victor. But I agree, lately it's been more one-sided with Victor targeting Jack. But it's all because Jack took advantage of him when he was ill. They have a great rivalry!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/09 09:15AM
    #9   2007/10/09 09:21AM
    Beckicat

I have alway loved Victor even when he was locking people in closets. My Dad can't stand him because he says everytime he see's Victor he is yelling. LOL
    I really loved him best when he & Jack were friends during his illness I soo wanted that S/L to last.

#10   2007/10/09 09:24AM
    Revasfan

I'm glad it didn't because it was phony. I like Jack, but I don't in the same sense because I think he's phony. He acts like he's so much better, morally, then Victor, when really most everything Victor does Jack would probably also do. He has done dirt too.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list