List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hillary...POSSIBLE SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hillary...POSSIBLE SPOILER

Started by debrajean at 2013/06/17 07:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/17 08:52AM, Views: 2637, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/17 07:09AM
    Hillary...POSSIBLE SPOILER
    debrajean

I think the new girl Cane hired is the blogger...and I think she is Rose...

#2   2013/06/17 07:12AM
    Re: Hillary...POSSIBLE SPOILER
    valleycliffe

no, she's not rose.

rose will be played by leslie stevens i think it is and she is a redhead and in her 40's.

LOL supposedly, she is also a barfly

#3   2013/06/17 07:14AM
    trinilisa

I thought it was telling when Cane said that he had a feeling that they would soon work for her. It wouldn't surprise me if she was Rose; she just seemed too knowledgeable about everything...jmho

#4   2013/06/17 07:19AM
    debrajean

Now I think valleycliffe is right...I heard something about a barfly...but i also agree with trinalisa She knew way too much..and I think maybe Rose hired her to get info....and possibly there will be some flirting with cane since eventually he will find out about Lily's feelings for Tyler...she is pretty..(Hillary) Good I hope Lily gets jealous...I don't like what they're doing to her character.

#5   2013/06/17 07:21AM
    trinilisa

Quote valleycliffe: no, she's not rose.

rose will be played by leslie stevens i think it is and she is a redhead and in her 40's.

LOL supposedly, she is also a barfly

Thanks for the info; I take back everything I said!

#6   2013/06/17 07:33AM
    Kona24

If Rose is a barfly, maybe she is Wheelers other daughter. I always wondered if she was related to him in some way.

#7   2013/06/17 07:54AM
    trinilisa

Quote Kona24: If Rose is a barfly, maybe she is Wheelers other daughter. I always wondered if she was related to him in some way.

I hear you, but how does that tie into Neil? I mean, Leslie and Neil are just going out; it's not like they're married or anything. I mean, if she were Leslie's half-sister, wouldn't she be targeting Leslie? Unless...unless she has something to do with Neil's past? I don't know. But Gus was the one who brought her up...Oh no...don't tell me they're making Rose and Neil long lost family members, which would make Leslie his family if Rose were Gus's other daughter!
    I don't know; the wole thing is confusing...and hnot very interesting to me...

#8   2013/06/17 07:56AM
    debrajean

Yea...this is a stupid storyline.........unless Malcolm or sophia are doing it...everyone else loves Neil.

#9   2013/06/17 08:00AM
    trinilisa

Quote debrajean: Yea...this is a stupid storyline.........unless Malcolm or sophia are doing it...everyone else loves Neil.

While Sofia may be bitter, this is not in keeping with her or Malcolm's personality. That said, the writers have ruined so many characters that even that wouldn't surprise me...

#10   2013/06/17 08:05AM
    debrajean

YEA ITA...my cat could have come up with a better storyline....this is their poor attempt to utilize the entire winter family...could of done better...and not enjoying the new and unimproved Lily...they are ruing her character.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list