List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Congratulations Doug Davidson - BEST ACTOR!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Congratulations Doug Davidson - BEST ACTOR!

Started by hazel_eyed at 2013/06/16 05:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/28 06:25PM, Views: 3334, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/06/18 09:22PM
    Re: Congratulations Doug Davidson - BEST ACTOR!
    jacksmyguy

Quote reng: Love both Doug and Peter. Doug wins because of the Ricky storyline. Peter has a great storyline coming with the Summer paternity thing and the departure of Michelle Stafford.

I agree with you. I love all three actors that were nominated from Y&R but Doug Davidson was long overdue for a win. Peter already has three emmys and, although he is my favorite on the show, he was so happy for Doug (his biggest cheerleader) and, as you said, I'm betting that Peter will be up again next year for his work on the current S/L. Michael Muhney will also have another shot at an emmy, as he is a very good actor. These three actors from Y&R rock!

#42   2013/06/19 09:29PM
    zuzu61

Quote hazel_eyed: Congratulations to Doug Davidson on winning Best Lead Actor Emmy!

Come on Y&R Writer's/TPTB. You've got the best. Take full advantage of the Greatest Actor EVER..
    We want to see Doug Davidson/Paul Williams front and center/lead actor with another Emmy Winning S/L.
    And Not propping. We want to see him do what he does best. We want to see him ACT!!!
    YES!!!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 09:38PM
    #43   2013/06/28 06:25PM
    habbyfan

DD Paul was great on to-day's CDN eppy.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list