List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Congratulations Doug Davidson - BEST ACTOR!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Congratulations Doug Davidson - BEST ACTOR!

Started by hazel_eyed at 2013/06/16 05:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/28 06:25PM, Views: 3182, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/16 08:55PM
    Re: Congratulations Doug Davidson - BEST ACTOR!
    canada gal

Quote On a Clear Day:
    Quote hopey pix: I was so glad to see Paul win!It really made him breathless!It must be hard to be in that show,with the firing of MAB and JFP transition now!!You can still see that!!I wish Peter Porte had gotten a nomination too as Ricky.It would have been great!But,congrats to Doug Davidson on his win!He sure deserves it!I just wish Y&R had gotten best show too!I was sure rooting for them to,but Days got it!

I forgot about Peter Porte but you are right he was riveting. I am surprised he didn't get a nod for best supporting male. Guess he's been gone from the show too long.

What a shame. Now that was a gorgeous young man, and he could act to boot. I wished that MAB never killed him off. He had so much potential as dark sheila-type character.

#22   2013/06/17 07:00AM
    countryMomof4

Absolutely thrilled for Doug! He's been a long time favourite of mine.

#23   2013/06/17 07:07AM
    Jackie10

Love DD he deserved it. He had some great material and he brought it home. Congrats DD.

#24   2013/06/17 07:15AM
    The First Wife

I was clapping with DD won his Emmy. The hubs looked at me like I was nuts.

Now let's see what this team does with Paul. We need more Paul!

#25   2013/06/17 07:19AM
    Squish

So glad for him! He had an amazing story last year with shooting his own son and he played it out marvelously! I enjoyed it completely!

#26   2013/06/17 07:21AM
    starlight19

Congratulations DD you certainly deserved the Emmy!!! So very happy for him.

#27   2013/06/17 07:50AM
    swisscheese1

I'm not watching Y&R anymore (I'm still pissed about the Jamie bullying storyline) but I do love Doug Davidson and I wanted to chime in with congrats on his much deserved win!

I PVR'd Y&R when I watched it, and actually still have the two hours that encompassed the ending of the Ricky storyline (probably what won it for Doug!) and the last hour of Jamie's storyline (also with Doug, up on that roof top) cause even though I'm not watching the show anymore, I do still love DD and it's just fantastic that he finally won!

#28   2013/06/17 07:59AM
    lovealldogs

YESSSSs FINALLY Doug wins his well deserved Emmy!! LONG OVERDUE!! Congrats!!
    Both Doug and Peter make me tear up with their great acting!! But last night was FINALLY Doug's night and thanks for all the years of great acting!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/17 08:01AM
    #29   2013/06/17 08:13AM
    debrajean

I couldn't be happier for him...very long overdue....now give him a life and some air time...lets not wait another 3 yrs. for a good S/L for him.And he needs some lovin too!

#30   2013/06/17 08:22AM
    zuzu61

Love Doug Davidson.. He's a class act. Everywhere I've read, Fans from ALL the SOAPS are overjoyed with his win!! Long Overdue. So deserving.
    Now let's see IF Y&R shows their appreciation.
    I sure hope so.
    WOW!!! I'm thrilled..

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list