List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Congratulations Doug Davidson - BEST ACTOR!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Congratulations Doug Davidson - BEST ACTOR!

Started by hazel_eyed at 2013/06/16 05:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/28 06:25PM, Views: 3298, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/16 06:58PM
    Re: Congratulations Doug Davidson - BEST ACTOR!
    Hbird

I am so happy for Doug. This is awesome news.

#12   2013/06/16 07:43PM
    Lady Strawberry

Doug deserved this Emmy. Doug's acting with the Ricky storyline was unforgetable.

#13   2013/06/16 07:52PM
    LilMonkey84

YES!!!!! I am so thrilled that he won and so happy for him! His reaction was the best of the night by far! He was the only one who brought a tear to my eye and his joy and jubilation was simply contagious! Congratulations Doug

#14   2013/06/16 07:55PM
    zuzu61

Quote On a Clear Day: I'm so glad he won. He seemed genuinely thrilled and appreciative. He's been on the show for so long and there were many years where he got no storylines despite being talented and great looking. I'm glad to be seeing more of him on the show and glad he won. I hope this leads to more s/ls for him. His cast mates looked happy for him too.

YEEESSS!!! CONGRATULATIONS DOUG!!!!

#15   2013/06/16 08:08PM
    canada gal

Does anyone know if DD winning piece was under MAB's or JFP's reign? I thought Doug's s/l was under MAB's umbrella, but not sure. thanks

#16   2013/06/16 08:13PM
    On a Clear Day

Quote canada gal: Does anyone know if DD winning piece was under MAB's or JFP's reign? I thought Doug's s/l was under MAB's umbrella, but not sure. thanks

During his acceptance speech Doug said something like, "thank you to Maria Bell for a great storyline"...and then he quickly added something like "and the continuation of it with JFP."

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 08:14PM
    #17   2013/06/16 08:22PM
    canada gal

Quote On a Clear Day:
    Quote canada gal: Does anyone know if DD winning piece was under MAB's or JFP's reign? I thought Doug's s/l was under MAB's umbrella, but not sure. thanks

During his acceptance speech Doug said something like, "thank you to Maria Bell for a great storyline"...and then he quickly added something like "and the continuation of it with JFP."

thank on-a-clear-day

LOL, that must have been priceless to watch. I bet MAB is licking her chops right now.

Joking aside, I am very happy to see DD and BM win an emmy.

#18   2013/06/16 08:27PM
    hopey pix

I was so glad to see Paul win!It really made him breathless!It must be hard to be in that show,with the firing of MAB and JFP transition now!!You can still see that!!I wish Peter Porte had gotten a nomination too as Ricky.It would have been great!But,congrats to Doug Davidson on his win!He sure deserves it!I just wish Y&R had gotten best show too!I was sure rooting for them to,but Days got it!

#19   2013/06/16 08:32PM
    On a Clear Day

Quote canada gal:
    Quote On a Clear Day:

thank on-a-clear-day

LOL, that must have been priceless to watch. I bet MAB is licking her chops right now.

Joking aside, I am very happy to see DD and BM win an emmy.

Yes, tou are probably right. I'll bet MAB loved that!

#20   2013/06/16 08:33PM
    On a Clear Day

Quote hopey pix: I was so glad to see Paul win!It really made him breathless!It must be hard to be in that show,with the firing of MAB and JFP transition now!!You can still see that!!I wish Peter Porte had gotten a nomination too as Ricky.It would have been great!But,congrats to Doug Davidson on his win!He sure deserves it!I just wish Y&R had gotten best show too!I was sure rooting for them to,but Days got it!

I forgot about Peter Porte but you are right he was riveting. I am surprised he didn't get a nod for best supporting male. Guess he's been gone from the show too long.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list