List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Foolish Adam; Anita would have told you!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Foolish Adam; Anita would have told you!

Started by FL senior fan at 2013/06/15 05:02AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/15 10:14AM, Views: 611, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/06/15 05:02AM
    Foolish Adam; Anita would have told you!
    FL senior fan

Well Adam just screwed himself with his sarcasm to Anita.
    However, she tells Chelsea she WILL tell Adam the truth anyway. Still saying (IMO) if Adam or Victor greased her palm with enough MONEY she'd tell everything they need to know! If that baby is a Newman heir, as it is, Victor and Adam will not stop until it is discovered. It's just a matter of when....hopefully not as long a discovery as it's been with Nick/Jack/Summer!!

#2   2013/06/15 05:21AM
    Re: Foolish Adam; Anita would have told you!
    deceived

I think Adam and Dylan knows anyway...

#3   2013/06/15 08:49AM
    Lanie1959

LOL Adam's belligerence strikes again! this one of the reason i could care less if he ever finds out...it's his own fault

#4   2013/06/15 09:41AM
    Leighla

Quote Lanie1959: LOL Adam's belligerence strikes again! this one of the reason i could care less if he ever finds out...it's his own fault

I watched those scenes and I had to shake my head. Adam is an idiot and hearing him say he doesn't give a damn about Chelsea or her baby....well, let's just say I'm glad Chelsea is staying far away from Adam. That's the real Adam, not the puppy dog eyes "feel sorry for him" Adam they've been parading around for weeks. He is no victim of bad bad Chelsea. Adam is fake as hell, he will shut down and turn on you in a nanosecond.

#5   2013/06/15 10:12AM
    Jonathan1993

Quote Leighla:
    Quote Lanie1959: LOL Adam's belligerence strikes again! this one of the reason i could care less if he ever finds out...it's his own fault

I watched those scenes and I had to shake my head. Adam is an idiot and hearing him say he doesn't give a damn about Chelsea or her baby....well, let's just say I'm glad Chelsea is staying far away from Adam. That's the real Adam, not the puppy dog eyes "feel sorry for him" Adam they've been parading around for weeks. He is no victim of bad bad Chelsea. Adam is fake as hell, he will shut down and turn on you in a nanosecond.

That's all a front because he doesn't trust Anita, he still loves chelsea his talk with Avery implicates that.

#6   2013/06/15 10:14AM
    ladycam

Am glad Adam is staying away from Chelsea and her baby. Still not sure the baby is even his with these writers anything is possible. Maybe he will do what Victor did with him and decide Dylan is the better man and start a new family with someone else And if Chelsea losses the baby it won't be his fault which makes me happy.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list