List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When is Nick going to tell Avery ...........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When is Nick going to tell Avery ...........

Started by Cabo at 2013/06/15 12:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/15 09:21AM, Views: 775, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/15 06:31AM
    Re: When is Nick going to tell Avery ...........
    Sunnyflower

I could care less about Nick and Avery as they are both hypocritical pieces of filth, but I do look forward to her going to her big sister, gasping and desperately trying to catch her breath, telling Phyllis she is sorry and that she was wrong - Nick isn't the wonderful man she thought he was.

That is what you get for picking a man over family. Loser. I hope Dylan drops her sorry behind too.

#12   2013/06/15 06:33AM
    countryMomof4

Dylan may not because I think he is going to find out that he has been lied to very soon. At least I hope so. This baby daddy stuff is wearing on my last nerve.

#13   2013/06/15 06:36AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote countryMomof4: Dylan may not because I think he is going to find out that he has been lied to very soon. At least I hope so. This baby daddy stuff is wearing on my last nerve.

Yeah, they will probably bond over that. The Chelsea s/l is killing me.

I'm sorry, I just don't care about any of these characters. None of them should be leading the show.

#14   2013/06/15 06:37AM
    countryMomof4

I don't think anyone is leading the show right now which is fine by me. Y&R has always been about the very talented ensemble cast. Each character brings something.

#15   2013/06/15 06:40AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote countryMomof4: I don't think anyone is leading the show right now which is fine by me. Y&R has always been about the very talented ensemble cast. Each character brings something.

I completely disagree. There are quite a few characters the show could drop right now and it would be much better off. The writers are failing big time.

#16   2013/06/15 06:45AM
    lovinthesoaps

Nick is desperate to keep Avery right now so I dont see him bursting her bubble just yet. I also think it will end up being Phyllis who lets the cat out of the bag. She will get some satisfaction in destroying her sister's happiness.

#17   2013/06/15 09:21AM
    weatherholt3

When is Nick going to tell Sharon ( didn't she only hear I have to be Summer father but she doesn't know for sure that he isn't) and Noah I want to see Noah reaction.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list