List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When is Nick going to tell Avery ...........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When is Nick going to tell Avery ...........

Started by Cabo at 2013/06/15 12:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/15 09:21AM, Views: 777, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/15 12:40AM
    When is Nick going to tell Avery ...........
    Cabo

So when does he plan on telling his fiancé that he lied
    to his last wife and kid ?!!?! Oh for 18 years.....
    Run Avery, while you have the chance. Nick is
    a looser !!!!

I still say she should give Adam a try.......

#2   2013/06/15 02:18AM
    Re: When is Nick going to tell Avery ...........
    Sportone

I doubt he will tell her at all. I hope Phyllis tells her. Nick is such a slimeball.

#3   2013/06/15 05:07AM
    vicsze

Right now Avery sees Nick as the perfect, together, great guy who puts family first & who strives to always do what is right. When she discovers what Nick has done, I think that she will try to be supportive. I don't think that it is a coincidence that at the same time Dylan is involved in a similar situation. Avery will be involved in the truth about Chelsea's pregnancy being revealed & I am sure that she will be his shoulder to cry on. The ramifications of Summer's paternity being revealed will be dramatic & far reaching & I think that over time Avery will find it very difficult to support what Nick has done. Phyllis is Avery's sister & even though their relationship has been strained (& the fact that Avery is engaged to her ex-husband) I do believe that Avery will feel a natural pull towards supporting her sister & niece in all this, thus again driving her away from Nick. Avery will get back with Dylan, Chelsea will reunite with Adam (& baby) & I think that Sharon will be there for Nick & that the two of them will find their way back to one another. This is my theory & I am hoping that I'm right.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 05:09AM
    #4   2013/06/15 05:26AM
    Backspacer

Nick has taken more than a week tellin Phyllis- will be another week to tell Summer-then maybe Two weeks tryin to work it out-And finally two more weeks before he tells Avery.
    JMHO

5 weeks +

#5   2013/06/15 05:31AM
    Sportone

Quote Backspacer: Nick has taken more than a week tellin Phyllis- will be another week to tell Summer-then maybe Two weeks tryin to work it out-And finally two more weeks before he tells Avery.
    JMHO

5 weeks +

I think she will find out from someone other than Nick and it will make her very upset.

#6   2013/06/15 05:44AM
    Sunnyflower

Who gives a rat's behind about Avery. This is what happens when you sleep with your sister's husband and value his opinion over family. She is such a piece of garbage.

#7   2013/06/15 05:58AM
    deceived

She, Avery, also has morals of an alley cat... who cares what she thinks... hope this is the road back to Shick... Dylan and Avery are perfect together, that way I can FF them. Adam and Chelsea... FF material also.. put them together.

#8   2013/06/15 06:01AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote deceived: She, Avery, also has morals of an alley cat... who cares what she thinks... hope this is the road back to Shick... Dylan and Avery are perfect together, that way I can FF them. Adam and Chelsea... FF material also.. put them together.

Yep put her with Dylan already. No one cares about her and that is why she isn't even an afterthought in this story.

#9   2013/06/15 06:11AM
    countryMomof4

i wouldn't say no one cares about Avery. I certainly do and think this will be a great scene.

Nick owes the truth to his daughter and Jack first

#10   2013/06/15 06:22AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote countryMomof4: i wouldn't say no one cares about Avery. I certainly do and think this will be a great scene.

Nick owes the truth to his daughter and Jack first

LOL.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list