List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Jill !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Jill !

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/06/14 11:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/16 11:46AM, Views: 4600, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/14 11:36PM
    Spoiler: Jill !
    TreeBuild

The next 2 weeks we will see a lot of Jill.
    Jill will be busy meddling in her son's and her sister's lives, especially when she finds out about the gambling and Lauren's affair.
    Look for Jill to confront Carmine about pushing Billy into gambling and his affair with Lauren.

#2   2013/06/15 03:58AM
    Re: Spoiler: Jill !
    Fire_Phy

Quote TreeBuild: The next 2 weeks we will see a lot of Jill.
    Jill will be busy meddling in her son's and her sister's lives, especially when she finds out about the gambling and Lauren's affair.
    Look for Jill to confront Carmine about pushing Billy into gambling and his affair with Lauren.

Thank you. I look for Fen to kill Carmine or something. The show is getting good.

#3   2013/06/15 04:32AM
    scarlet1

Quote Fire_Phy:
    Quote TreeBuild: The next 2 weeks we will see a lot of Jill.

Thank you. I look for Fen to kill Carmine or something. The show is getting good.

Murder mystery!!!! goodie - so many people are going to be lining up to take Carmine out - that would be great!

#4   2013/06/15 04:32AM
    FL senior fan

Glad to hear our spunky Jill will be back in action.
    About time she communicate with son Billy; too much "love" shown Cane recently. I hope she gets Billy back on track; however, I personally don't think its wrong for him to GAME now and then....especially with nagging wife Victoria.

Writers should connect JILL WITH THE NEW SINGLE DOCTOR!!

#5   2013/06/15 04:33AM
    FL senior fan

And, yes, someone should kill Carmine and let us have a good "who done it" mystery.

#6   2013/06/15 06:18AM
    countryMomof4

Good news! Jill if a force to be reckoned with and she will going with guns blazing.

Thanks for the spoiler Treebuild!

#7   2013/06/15 07:00AM
    sharon n nic...

Jill back finally!

#8   2013/06/15 07:04AM
    Lady Strawberry

One thing for sure, all of Carmine's damage is being discovered at one time.

#9   2013/06/15 07:50AM
    LucyT

I am excited! Jill is needed on Y&R.I would like to see her in a good love affair with the doctor or Tucker.

I bet she'll cut Carmine off at the knees

#10   2013/06/15 08:56AM
    chillepepper

I agree ,it's about time that Jill connected with Billy,her real son. Can't wait for the demise of Carmine,never liked this character at all. don't care who offs him as long as someone does. Didn't know that Tucker was returning ,hope it's the return of SN,I like his protrayal of Tucker. go Jill go. By the way I'm glad that Billy told Victoria,now Adam has nothing to blackmail him with. Hope Jill has a muzzle handy for yappy Victoria,honestly she couldn't keep her mouth shut. I used to like Villy,but now I hope Billy takes Johnny and goes.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list