List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: just an odd feeling (speculation)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

just an odd feeling (speculation)

Started by troycody at 2013/06/14 09:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/15 08:20AM, Views: 1148, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/06/14 09:44PM
    just an odd feeling (speculation)
    troycody

During the scenes when Neil and Leslie were talking, they showed this girl at a table in every scene, she was talking to someone that was never shown. I had a really odd feeling that this girl has something to do with the blog story. I found it odd that the kept showing her in the scenes. any thougts anyone?

#2   2013/06/14 11:38PM
    Re: just an odd feeling (speculation)
    18K Gold

Quote troycody: During the scenes when Neil and Leslie were talking, they showed this girl at a table in every scene, she was talking to someone that was never shown. I had a really odd feeling that this girl has something to do with the blog story. I found it odd that the kept showing her in the scenes. any thougts anyone?

I saw that too. I was wondering if she was Rose or just an extra.

#3   2013/06/15 03:36AM
    Sportone

I wish I cared. Can't stand this story or Neil and Leslie as an item. He is way too old for her. I'd like to see Leslie and Nick especially now that she is partners with Saint Avery.

#4   2013/06/15 06:35AM
    kn1231

Quote Sportone: I wish I cared. Can't stand this story or Neil and Leslie as an item. He is way too old for her. I'd like to see Leslie and Nick especially now that she is partners with Saint Avery.

I am actually interested to see who Rose is. If this storyline is written right, I think it could be a great twist.

But I do agree about Leslie and Neil. I don't know why Cane and Lily are the only interracial couple this show is pushing. I don't understand why all the blacks have to be with the blacks. I think they would really benefit from mixing it up.

#5   2013/06/15 06:47AM
    paisleyandplaid

Quote kn1231:
    Quote Sportone: I wish I cared. Can't stand this story or Neil and Leslie as an item. He is way too old for her. I'd like to see Leslie and Nick especially now that she is partners with Saint Avery.

I am actually interested to see who Rose is. If this storyline is written right, I think it could be a great twist.

But I do agree about Leslie and Neil. I don't know why Cane and Lily are the only interracial couple this show is pushing. I don't understand why all the blacks have to be with the blacks. I think they would really benefit from mixing it up.

Lets see there is only 3 black ladies in GC. Roxy, Leslie and Lily! We have seen Tyler and Noah date or sleep with the opposite race! I really dont see the big deal.... But GC is not in touch with reality... There are no gays, no asians, hispanics etc....

#6   2013/06/15 07:32AM
    kn1231

Quote paisleyandplaid:
    Quote kn1231:

Lets see there is only 3 black ladies in GC. Roxy, Leslie and Lily! We have seen Tyler and Noah date or sleep with the opposite race! I really dont see the big deal.... But GC is not in touch with reality... There are no gays, no asians, hispanics etc....

Two of the three are with black men though. I'm not trying to make it seem like a big deal, I could really care less. Also. sleeping with someone is much different than dating someone, and I have yet to see Tyler or Noah date anyone of the opposite race, so I find that to be a poor example.

And its already been stated that their is a potential spoiler that Tyler was romantically linked to Hilary (the new black character). Like I said, its not the biggest deal ever, I just don't understand why the writers veer away from writing these sorts of couples.

#7   2013/06/15 07:32AM
    kn1231

Sorry, double post.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 07:34AM
    #8   2013/06/15 08:20AM
    paisleyandplaid

Quote kn1231:
    Quote paisleyandplaid:
    Quote kn1231:

Two of the three are with black men though. I'm not trying to make it seem like a big deal, I could really care less. Also. sleeping with someone is much different than dating someone, and I have yet to see Tyler or Noah date anyone of the opposite race, so I find that to be a poor example.

And its already been stated that their is a potential spoiler that Tyler was romantically linked to Hilary (the new black character). Like I said, its not the biggest deal ever, I just don't understand why the writers veer away from writing these sorts of couples.

I really wish they would bring back Rage and him and Kevin should be couple. I think that Tyler and Abby would be hot together. I'd love to see Leslie and Nick or Adam... I's love to see Sharon with Neil. They need to bring back the Torres family, The Winters' family and add some Hispanics and Asians.

but I don't care if they are inter-racial dating or not! But I understand and get your point!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list