List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: you all posters

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

you all posters

Started by pink kiity at 2013/06/14 04:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/15 08:45AM, Views: 436, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/06/14 04:34PM
    you all posters
    pink kiity

some of you are so funny and make me laugh with yours post i come on here at the end of the day to read the post and you all have a great sense of humor i break laughing at some of yours post this is a sure way to end a day you are all so funny you make me laugh i just wanna to say that thanks for the laugh all of you, when i need them.

#2   2013/06/14 04:44PM
    Re: you all posters
    Chicken Nerd

Quote pink kiity: some of you are so funny and make me laugh with yours post i come on here at the end of the day to read the post and you all have a great sense of humor i break laughing at some of yours post this is a sure way to end a day you are all so funny you make me laugh i just wanna to say that thanks for the laugh all of you, when i need them.

That's really nice of you to say that. and I'm sure it will make people happy to know that they are making you happy...did that make sense?

#3   2013/06/14 05:00PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote pink kiity: some of you are so funny and make me laugh with yours post i come on here at the end of the day to read the post and you all have a great sense of humor i break laughing at some of yours post this is a sure way to end a day you are all so funny you make me laugh i just wanna to say that thanks for the laugh all of you, when i need them.

That's great pink kiity. I enjoy your posts too.

#4   2013/06/14 06:05PM
    countryMomof4

Nice thread pk!

#5   2013/06/14 06:14PM
    canada gal

I feel the same way, pink kiity.

#6   2013/06/14 06:57PM
    miladytn

Ironic, to me, that you mention this. After dealing with some real life stuff the other day, I told hubby "I'm going back to the soap boards. I don't have to worry about anything, its not real so I don't have to figure it out. I can just enjoy the fun."

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/14 06:58PM
    #7   2013/06/14 07:55PM
    Barbyboo

Its fun except when people take it seriously and try to argue. I hate arguing ..everyone should take things with a grain of salt.. It's not real ..it's just to pass time and hear people's views and say hi..respect is needed at all time

#8   2013/06/14 07:56PM
    trixie60

I know what you mean pink kitty. There are some very funny posters out there that make me laugh and sometimes I need a good laugh. Thanks for saying that. It helps to keep the conversations light.

#9   2013/06/15 08:45AM
    Sportone

Quote Barbyboo: Its fun except when people take it seriously and try to argue. I hate arguing ..everyone should take things with a grain of salt.. It's not real ..it's just to pass time and hear people's views and say hi..respect is needed at all time
    I think the arguing is the funniest part of this board. I think it is hilarious we all take these characters so seriously that we battle it out day in day out. We say the same thing over and over. No one ever changes anyone's mind. We like who we like and we all like to talk about our faves.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list