List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Not Tyler, Malcome or Sophia? Potential Spoiler!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Not Tyler, Malcome or Sophia? Potential Spoiler!

Started by Esan at 2013/06/14 04:31PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/14 05:34PM, Views: 960, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/06/14 04:31PM
    Not Tyler, Malcome or Sophia? Potential Spoiler!
    Esan

I don't think it's Tyler, he has no motive to mess with Neil and try to break up his family causing division. Malcome is the only person I could think of that has been hurt big time by Neil with the whole Moses and Sophia s/l, and the past he had with Dru and Lily. Plus since he is a photographer, maybe he is the one snapping those shots of Neil and Leslie. Or it could be Sophia, although I don't think she would stoop that low but it could happen. Any thoughts?

#2   2013/06/14 05:04PM
    Re: Not Tyler, Malcome or Sophia? Potential Spoiler!
    deloresmarie

Quote Esan: I don't think it's Tyler, he has no motive to mess with Neil and try to break up his family causing division. Malcome is the only person I could think of that has been hurt big time by Neil with the whole Moses and Sophia s/l, and the past he had with Dru and Lily. Plus since he is a photographer, maybe he is the one snapping those shots of Neil and Leslie. Or it could be Sophia, although I don't think she would stoop that low but it could happen. Any thoughts?

I was getting ready to post about Sophia when I saw your post. I read that Tucker is coming back. as you remember Sophia works with Tucker and knew Neil feeling about personal issues since they lived together.1, I believe Adam got money from Tucker to buy out the Share holders, and Sophia has plenty to be mad about how Neil treated her. He just dump her and his baby after causing her and Malcomb to break up.Claiming to love her than kick her aside for Yolanda.

#3   2013/06/14 05:34PM
    Re: Not Tyler, Malcome or Sophia? Potential Spoiler!
    Esan

Neil did Sophia and Malcome so wrong. He broke them up for nothing. I would think Malcome feels cheated after Lily, Moses, and Sophia. But then again Sophia could be fed up with Neil not being in his son's life. Good point about Adam and Tucker, wonder what Victor would think about that

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list