List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick,Summer, and that hairbrush Possible Spoiler?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick,Summer, and that hairbrush Possible Spoiler?

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/06/14 03:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/13 01:21AM, Views: 1586, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/14 03:24PM
    Nick,Summer, and that hairbrush Possible Spoiler?
    Yale Steam

Has anyone thought of the possibility that that hairbrush was not Summer's but her friend Courtney's? Or perhaps she has used Summer's brush and the hair used for the test was hers and not Summer's?

#2   2013/06/14 03:42PM
    Re: Nick,Summer, and that hairbrush Possible Spoiler?
    runaway1945

Quote Yale Steam: Has anyone thought of the possibility that that hairbrush was not Summer's but her friend Courtney's? Or perhaps she has used Summer's brush and the hair used for the test was hers and not Summer's?

I hope your right. Nick is a good father to his kids. Jack has never been a father to any of his children.

#3   2013/06/14 03:47PM
    valleycliffe

the hairbrush was summers. she went up to her bedroom and got so that her mom could brush her hair. then the brush was placed on the table until nick later picked it up and took strands of hair out of it for the dna test..

it was most definitely summers.

#4   2013/06/14 03:58PM
    Piperay

That's been speculated on BUT the scene showed Summer's hair being brushed with that brush, it's Summer's hair.

#5   2013/06/14 06:23PM
    countryMomof4

Quote valleycliffe: the hairbrush was summers. she went up to her bedroom and got so that her mom could brush her hair. then the brush was placed on the table until nick later picked it up and took strands of hair out of it for the dna test..

it was most definitely Summers

Yes it is was.That was why we ere treated to that scene, so that we would see that brush used on Summer's head.

#6   2013/06/14 06:30PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote runaway1945:
    Quote Yale Steam: Has anyone thought of the possibility that that hairbrush was not Summer's but her friend Courtney's? Or perhaps she has used Summer's brush and the hair used for the test was hers and not Summer's?

I hope your right. Nick is a good father to his kids. Jack has never been a father to any of his children.

It is up in the air right now, for sure. Never has there been such a sketchy DNA test and i am wondering what is in store fore Faith.

#7   2013/06/14 06:36PM
    pinkyc

I so hope the hair used was Faith's instead of Summer's! So Phylis gets the last laugh over pooor pitiful Sharon!!

#8   2013/06/14 06:46PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote pinkyc: I so hope the hair used was Faith's instead of Summer's! So Phylis gets the last laugh over pooor pitiful Sharon!!

I believe that is why they wrote this why they did. It is not over.

#9   2013/06/14 07:19PM
    Yale Steam

Quote valleycliffe: the hairbrush was summers. she went up to her bedroom and got so that her mom could brush her hair. then the brush was placed on the table until nick later picked it up and took strands of hair out of it for the dna test..

it was most definitely summers.

I also said that even if the brush is Summer's someone other than herself could have used it such as Courtney.

#10   2013/06/14 07:52PM
    pink sassylady

Quote pinkyc: I so hope the hair used was Faith's instead of Summer's! So Phylis gets the last laugh over pooor pitiful Sharon!!

Why say that .Sharon has always accepted summer as nicks.she whole no ill feeling toward summer .if they go and change faith it will not mean anything. She is young no big deal in soap land.but to change summer is one of the biggest bond shell in soap land.Phyllis laugh at what for all we know Jack may not be the father either.there could be a third man. The ? Is who. Why would Phyllis leave town.Why cause she can't Handel the fact Jack is the daddy.sad if she can't. Then she shouldn't be with Jack at all.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list