List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I am happy nick confessed!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am happy nick confessed!

Started by vyvan at 2013/06/14 01:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/15 02:35AM, Views: 1337, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/06/14 06:10PM
    Re: I am happy nick confessed!
    Mrs. Sharon ...

Quote janetb:
    Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: Nick wouldn't have said a damn thing if it were not for Summer trying to have Sex with Kyle. And after watching todays CND Show, He is in NO rush to reveal it to Summer and Jack.

Like how messed is that? Golden boy is afraid of how they will react now, how the hell do you think they will take it if Summer and Kyle do end up sleeping together. Nick is just so unbelievably selfish!

The last thing that should be done is to romanticize this s/l in anyway.

Phyllis reassured Nick that Summer and Kyle hadn't slept together but said they had to tell her right away.The coward's response was 'we will',with a terrified look on his face.Now he doesn't know if he'll ever tell her.Summer doesn't care what Nick thinks about her and Kyle and is determined to sleep with him.Wasn't that the reason Nick found out the truth.Phyllis will have to tell Summer and Jack herself.Maybe Nick will have to walk in on Summer and Kyle in bed together before he stops feeling sorry for himself and tells them the truth.

I agree, Nik prolonging telling the true is just allowing more time for Summer and Kyle to have sex. His selfish choice and his pain needs to be set aside for the well being of Summer.

#22   2013/06/14 06:14PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote maja:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote maja: Nick=Weasel

He is a piece of crap and a coward at that.

Yep.What gets me if the situation were reversed and Jack did this we would hear Phyllis probably giving him an ultimatum to tell the truth immediately. You wouldn't see Jack being turned into the victim who needs to be protected because it hurts to tell Summer the truth. There seems to be different rules for the Newman family.

ICAM.

#23   2013/06/14 06:15PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote janetb:
    Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: Nick wouldn't have said a damn thing if it were not for Summer trying to have Sex with Kyle. And after watching todays CND Show, He is in NO rush to reveal it to Summer and Jack.

Like how messed is that? Golden boy is afraid of how they will react now, how the hell do you think they will take it if Summer and Kyle do end up sleeping together. Nick is just so unbelievably selfish!

Phyllis reassured Nick that Summer and Kyle hadn't slept together but said they had to tell her right away.The coward's response was 'we will',with a terrified look on his face.Now he doesn't know if he'll ever tell her.Summer doesn't care what Nick thinks about her and Kyle and is determined to sleep with him.Wasn't that the reason Nick found out the truth.Phyllis will have to tell Summer and Jack herself.Maybe Nick will have to walk in on Summer and Kyle in bed together before he stops feeling sorry for himself and tells them the truth.

Yeah a real hero. Leaves Phyllis to deal with his BS. I am so beyond disgusted.

#24   2013/06/14 06:52PM
    janetb

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote janetb:

Nick is a Newman and we all know they never pay for anything they do that hurts other people.Nick's family will be upset with him for a few minutes, but just like Victor he'll be defended and forgiven. They'll accept his excuse that he lied and took Jack's child because of his grief over Cassie.

#25   2013/06/14 07:14PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote janetb:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote janetb:

Nick is a Newman and we all know they never pay for anything they do that hurts other people.Nick's family will be upset with him for a few minutes, but just like Victor he'll be defended and forgiven. They'll accept his excuse that he lied and took Jack's child because of his grief over Cassie.

Yeah two minutes people will be mad and Phyllis will get the crap for not telling Jack and Summer immediately. I know this song and dance. Sharon may or may not go down too, but Nick will skate. I'm sick already.

#26   2013/06/14 08:01PM
    Backspacer

agreein Nick wouldn't of told- thinkin he was afraid to have the test redone. He loves Summer an is not wantin to lose her.
    Glad he confessed-but-thinkin he was forced to

#27   2013/06/14 09:08PM
    daybreak 1

Today he decided hes not going to tell Summer. Is he going to wait for Summer and Kyle to have sex. She should have been told long ago . Fen has a car now I think he is out of control and I think he is going to cause an accident and Summer is going to get hurt and she is going to need a blood transfusion or something and it will be Jack to the rescue and that is how Summer and Jack will find out that Jack is her father.

#28   2013/06/14 09:13PM
    janetb

Quote daybreak 1: Today he decided hes not going to tell Summer. Is he going to wait for Summer and Kyle to have sex. She should have been told long ago . Fen has a car now I think he is out of control and I think he is going to cause an accident and Summer is going to get hurt and she is going to need a blood transfusion or something and it will be Jack to the rescue and that is how Summer and Jack will find out that Jack is her father.

Nick seems to think he can keep Summer away from Kyle so will never have to tell her.I think Phyllis will tell him to stop being a coward and tell Summer and Jack the truth or she'll do it herself.She won't risk letting Summer sleep with Kyle now that she knows he's her half-brother.She won't keep the truth from Jack either.

#29   2013/06/14 10:17PM
    Backspacer

maybe he wants to take another DNA test an make sure before he says anything

#30   2013/06/15 02:35AM
    Sportone

Quote Sunnyflower: What a load of llama liver. He only came forward and even bothered checking because Summer is crushing on Kyle. He said himself he regrets nothing and would do it again.

He kidnapped Summer from Jack for over 18 years and feels entitled to do so.

Nick willingly choose to leave Sharon behind to create a life with Phyllis and he didn't care if Summer was his or not. Unlike with Sharon, who he didn't even want any of the kids they shared.

Nick is a very selfish man who doesn't care who he hurts.

That is how I saw it too. Nick is a coward. He really is disgusting. And I hate the way they have Sharon and Phyllis not ripping him to pieces. The writing for this show is so bad.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 02:42AM
    « 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list