List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I am happy nick confessed!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am happy nick confessed!

Started by vyvan at 2013/06/14 01:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/15 02:35AM, Views: 1371, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/14 04:12PM
    Re: I am happy nick confessed!
    Sunnyflower

Quote maja: If Summer didn't have the hots for Kyle, I betcha Nick would never admit that Jack's the father.

It would be in the vault forever. What a hero!!

#12   2013/06/14 04:21PM
    Mrs. Sharon ...

Nick wouldn't have said a damn thing if it were not for Summer trying to have Sex with Kyle. And after watching todays CND Show, He is in NO rush to reveal it to Summer and Jack.

Like how messed is that? Golden boy is afraid of how they will react now, how the hell do you think they will take it if Summer and Kyle do end up sleeping together. Nick is just so unbelievably selfish!

The last thing that should be done is to romanticize this s/l in anyway.

#13   2013/06/14 04:24PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: Nick wouldn't have said a damn thing if it were not for Summer trying to have Sex with Kyle. And after watching todays CND Show, He is in NO rush to reveal it to Summer and Jack.

Like how messed is that? Golden boy is afraid of how they will react now, how the hell do you think they will take it if Summer and Kyle do end up sleeping together. Nick is just so unbelievably selfish!

This is why I love you. There is nothing romantic about this.

Nick is a lying coward and he is now leaving Phyllis holding the bag.

A complete path of destruction in his wake and he can't deal.

#14   2013/06/14 04:27PM
    maja

Nick=Weasel

#15   2013/06/14 04:30PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote maja: Nick=Weasel

He is a piece of crap and a coward at that.

#16   2013/06/14 04:31PM
    Mrs. Sharon ...

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: Nick wouldn't have said a damn thing if it were not for Summer trying to have Sex with Kyle. And after watching todays CND Show, He is in NO rush to reveal it to Summer and Jack.

Exactly Hun, as usually Its all about Nick and his wants and his pain

And to have Sharon and Phyllis so far being "understanding" and willing to be there for this jerk, is even more frustrating.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/14 04:32PM
    #17   2013/06/14 04:35PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Exactly Hun, as usually Its all about Nick and his wants and his pain

And to have Sharon and Phyllis so far being "understanding" and willing to be there for this jerk, is even more frustrating.

I am so upset. As always, he is getting a pass so far. He left Phyllis holding the bag and I want to punch the screen and don't get me started on the writing for Sharon.

WHY? When will the writers stop throwing women under the bus for this self-centered, immoral man?

It isn't right.

#18   2013/06/14 05:00PM
    vikis3

Nick was being selfish, all he cared about was making himself feel better by substituting Summer for Cassie. Poor Jack, he missed out on a father daughter relationship with Summer

#19   2013/06/14 05:46PM
    maja

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote maja: Nick=Weasel

He is a piece of crap and a coward at that.

Yep.What gets me if the situation were reversed and Jack did this we would hear Phyllis probably giving him an ultimatum to tell the truth immediately. You wouldn't see Jack being turned into the victim who needs to be protected because it hurts to tell Summer the truth. There seems to be different rules for the Newman family.

#20   2013/06/14 05:58PM
    janetb

Phyllis reassured Nick that Summer and Kyle hadn't slept together but said they had to tell her right away.The coward's response was 'we will',with a terrified look on his face.Now he doesn't know if he'll ever tell her.Summer doesn't care what Nick thinks about her and Kyle and is determined to sleep with him.Wasn't that the reason Nick found out the truth.Phyllis will have to tell Summer and Jack herself.Maybe Nick will have to walk in on Summer and Kyle in bed together before he stops feeling sorry for himself and tells them the truth.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list