List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Previews of Carmen and Lauren

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Previews of Carmen and Lauren

Started by roseofsharon1942 at 2013/06/14 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/14 08:21PM, Views: 1577, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/14 06:22PM
    Re: Previews of Carmen and Lauren
    janetb

Quote roseofsharon1942: Here we go "still". Carmine at Lauren's door and he kisses her. It doesn't show anything after that but it sure did look like she tilted her head for the kiss. She is P---ing me off.

Why can't Lauren just close the door on Carmine?She continues to tell him it's over but has to talk to him everytime.He's not going to give up and at some point Michael will catch them together.There won't be anymore chances for Lauren even if her 30 days aren't up.

#12   2013/06/14 08:06PM
    Barbyboo

I hope mike dumps her....

#13   2013/06/14 08:15PM
    trixie60

Quote janetb:
    Quote roseofsharon1942: Here we go "still". Carmine at Lauren's door and he kisses her. It doesn't show anything after that but it sure did look like she tilted her head for the kiss. She is P---ing me off.

Why can't Lauren just close the door on Carmine?She continues to tell him it's over but has to talk to him everytime.He's not going to give up and at some point Michael will catch them together.There won't be anymore chances for Lauren even if her 30 days aren't up.

I agree. Lauren says one thing and does another. She shouldn't even have opened the door for Carmine. She should have told him to go away. She is sending him mixed signals and that's why he keeps trying to pursue her. Your right about Micheal catching her. He will give up trying to work things out with her. Her marriage will be over for good.

#14   2013/06/14 08:21PM
    Mrs. Sharon ...

you know the writing is messed up when I want better for Carmine then Lauren

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list