List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Previews of Carmen and Lauren

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Previews of Carmen and Lauren

Started by roseofsharon1942 at 2013/06/14 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/14 08:21PM, Views: 1578, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/14 11:45AM
    Previews of Carmen and Lauren
    roseofsharon...

Here we go "still". Carmine at Lauren's door and he kisses her. It doesn't show anything after that but it sure did look like she tilted her head for the kiss. She is P---ing me off.

#2   2013/06/14 11:50AM
    Re: Previews of Carmen and Lauren
    mustafajones

Quote roseofsharon1942: Here we go "still". Carmine at Lauren's door and he kisses her. It doesn't show anything after that but it sure did look like she tilted her head for the kiss. She is P---ing me off.

Yeah, Lauren looked like she enjoyed Carmine's kiss. Her body language was receptive and she seemed to reciprocate.

#3   2013/06/14 11:58AM
    roseofsharon...

Quote mustafajones:
    Quote roseofsharon1942: Here we go "still". Carmine at Lauren's door and he kisses her. It doesn't show anything after that but it sure did look like she tilted her head for the kiss. She is P---ing me off.

Yeah, Lauren looked like she enjoyed Carmine's kiss. Her body language was receptive and she seemed to reciprocate.

I hope Fen sees it.

#4   2013/06/14 12:03PM
    SassyR

Lauren is struggling internally with doing what is right and doing what she desires. Carmine he is exciting, he is dark and he goes after what he wants without fear. To Lauren, being with Michael is normal, safe and right. Afterall, she must honor her vows. So she is fighting a hard battle and Carmine is definitely not making it easy for her.

#5   2013/06/14 02:27PM
    Cass Eno

You know I have always liked Lauren a lot, but after the last Carmine kiss (preview), I just want to slap her upside the head.
    That was the last straw for me.
    OK Michael....dump the skank. But not before Fen knows what a lying cheating bag she has become. She is not worth the time of day. Move her butt out of the apartment and into the bartenders quarters.
    But that won't happen will it?
    Got to be a death and a murder trial.

#6   2013/06/14 02:29PM
    Cass Eno

Quote mustafajones:

Some good body language would have been a swift knee to Carmine's treasure chest!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!

#7   2013/06/14 02:32PM
    Lady Strawberry

I guess we will have to wait to see how Lauren responds to the kiss since the kiss happens at the end of the show.

#8   2013/06/14 03:13PM
    sharon n nic...

She kissed him back! What a pig!

#9   2013/06/14 03:48PM
    Lady Strawberry

I did read that the kiss lasted for 5 seconds before they took the camera off and they were not shown anymore. Maybe Tuesday's episode Lauren will give a reaction or response to the kiss. You know how writers do us sometimes. We see a kiss then the camera goes off the scene and when the scene returns the perons smacks the person, or does or says something to stop the person. Right now, i will see what Tuesday's episode shows before I am too hard on Lauren.

#10   2013/06/14 05:10PM
    Valene

I kept waiting for Fen to show up at the bar to talk with Carmine and then see the box of candy that Carmine had delivered to Lauren...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list