List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I KNOW WHO'S GASLIGHTING NEIL...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I KNOW WHO'S GASLIGHTING NEIL...

Started by y.nr at 2013/06/13 08:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/15 10:39AM, Views: 3700, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/15 12:23AM
    Re: I KNOW WHO'S GASLIGHTING NEIL...
    Donnamite

Quote Tily4life: I think it's Hilary.

Hilary will probably turn out to be Neil's lovechild with Rose, who will turn out to be a woman from his past before he met Drucila. Hilary will be angry at being the forgotten child, blah blah blah, so she's targeting his kids and girlfriend via the gossip blog in order to hurt Neil. Maybe she should hook up with Adam and they can compare notes about their abandonment issues.
    I think so too, only it seemed odd that we didn't get to see Neil's gift from Lily. She said she knew he would want a copy of the picture he lost on the usb stick. I am thinking that the picture was of Dru. Dru just seems to be suggested a lot lately.

#12   2013/06/15 04:48AM
    FL senior fan

Quote vikis3: Sofia

Would have REASON to, but not "in her" to break in and steal IMO. Ha, ha to the suggestion of their baby...you got us on that thread title.

Remember, the computer traced it back to the Athletic Club!

#13   2013/06/15 04:49AM
    FL senior fan

Quote Yandy: But it could be Malcome - Neil's brother - he left the show after Neil had sex with his wife and she had the baby.

---------------
    What about a jealous Yolanda?

#14   2013/06/15 04:53AM
    FL senior fan

AND,
    why couldn't it be someone not related in any way...KEVIN...who is doing it for money?

#15   2013/06/15 10:39AM
    roseofsharon...

I think Malcom would be the most logical to want to hurt Neil. Malcom was in love with Dru, engaged to Alex an attorney and married to Sofia. Neil made love to all. I know Dru was married to Neil but Malcom still had this love for her. His brother had everything he wanted. But, it doesn't make since to me for him to hurt his daughter unless he just wanted Lilly to look at Neil in a different manner. And I ask myself how could he get into the AC without anyone seeing him there.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list