List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: DG Talks on Cane's New Love Interest: Hillary!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DG Talks on Cane's New Love Interest: Hillary!

Started by candycane33 at 2013/06/13 03:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/15 06:25AM, Views: 3959, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/14 11:42AM
    Re: DG Talks on Cane's New Love Interest: Hillary!
    mustafajones

Quote mikahan:
    Quote candycane33: ‘Y&R’s’ Daniel Goddard Discusses the Possibility of Another Woman for Cane!

Mishael Morgan joins the cast as Hillary Curtis, a bombshell working at Chancellor Industries. It turns out, she may end up rather close to the company’s new CEO — which probably won’t sit well with Lily! “I really like where they’re going with this new character,” Daniel Goddard teases. “[The writers] mess well with the viewer, and I’m really enjoying it. There’s good storyline there.”

But will things between Cane and Hillary (who hits Genoa City this Friday, June 14) become hot and heavy? The Australian native couldn’t say.

Hillary just may have the power to distract Cane from his current troubles with Lily. “There’s… a doubt factor,” the actor teases, adding that working with Morgan has been a blast. “She’s hit the ground running. It’s a very tough job to fall straight into the rhythm of it, but she’s doing a good job.”

Hillary is gorgeous but I wish she was paired with Noah instead. He needs a woman more than Cane.

Yeah she fits better with Noah. Cane has 2 kids, that's a lot of baggage.

#12   2013/06/14 11:55AM
    SassyR

Hillary is gorgeous! I like the s/l they are giving her. Hopefully she does add some spice to Lilly and Cane's relationship that will keep Lilly biting her fingers and toes. I don't like how lilly yearns after "what's his face" (the guy is quite the eye candy but something dark about his character) and she is being so disingenuous with Cane. Cane is a nice guy and this is just what needs to happen to keep Lilly grounded.

Quote candycane33: ‘Y&R’s’ Daniel Goddard Discusses the Possibility of Another Woman for Cane!

Mishael Morgan joins the cast as Hillary Curtis, a bombshell working at Chancellor Industries. It turns out, she may end up rather close to the company’s new CEO — which probably won’t sit well with Lily! “I really like where they’re going with this new character,” Daniel Goddard teases. “[The writers] mess well with the viewer, and I’m really enjoying it. There’s good storyline there.”

But will things between Cane and Hillary (who hits Genoa City this Friday, June 14) become hot and heavy? The Australian native couldn’t say.

Hillary just may have the power to distract Cane from his current troubles with Lily. “There’s… a doubt factor,” the actor teases, adding that working with Morgan has been a blast. “She’s hit the ground running. It’s a very tough job to fall straight into the rhythm of it, but she’s doing a good job.”

#13   2013/06/14 08:15PM
    Barbyboo

Cane is he going to cheat. No way he had the chance with Chelsea.

#14   2013/06/14 08:16PM
    Barbyboo

Quote mikahan:

Hillary is gorgeous but I wish she was paired with Noah instead. He needs a woman more than Cane.

Noah needs a nice young college gal

#15   2013/06/14 08:34PM
    Tily4life

Quote RidingInCarsWithBoyz: She's too old for Cane. She must be in her 20's.

I see what you did here. LOL!!!

#16   2013/06/15 04:41AM
    Sportone

I hope she is the one to finally come between Lane and end them for good. She is very pretty and looks so professional where as Lily looks like a pro and not the good kind. I am not sure why they are dressing Lily like such a trashy girl lately. I don't like it.

#17   2013/06/15 06:22AM
    Gracewashere

Excellent. I would like to watch some Cane scenes again. Just cannot watch his scenes with Lily. Horrible couple in my opinion. Bring on Cane and Hiliary!!!

#18   2013/06/15 06:25AM
    StarW

Quote Gracewashere: Excellent. I would like to watch some Cane scenes again. Just cannot watch his scenes with Lily. Horrible couple in my opinion. Bring on Cane and Hiliary!!!

YES! Bring on Hilary and Cane! Even though I wouldn't have minded a Tyler/Hilary testchem but you know Tyler and Lily would be even better so bring on "Hane" ? "Cary" ? Whatever just bring them on lol

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list