List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: DG Talks on Cane's New Love Interest: Hillary!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DG Talks on Cane's New Love Interest: Hillary!

Started by candycane33 at 2013/06/13 03:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/15 06:25AM, Views: 3914, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/13 03:29PM
    DG Talks on Cane's New Love Interest: Hillary!
    candycane33

‘Y&R’s’ Daniel Goddard Discusses the Possibility of Another Woman for Cane!

Mishael Morgan joins the cast as Hillary Curtis, a bombshell working at Chancellor Industries. It turns out, she may end up rather close to the company’s new CEO — which probably won’t sit well with Lily! “I really like where they’re going with this new character,” Daniel Goddard teases. “[The writers] mess well with the viewer, and I’m really enjoying it. There’s good storyline there.”

But will things between Cane and Hillary (who hits Genoa City this Friday, June 14) become hot and heavy? The Australian native couldn’t say.

Hillary just may have the power to distract Cane from his current troubles with Lily. “There’s… a doubt factor,” the actor teases, adding that working with Morgan has been a blast. “She’s hit the ground running. It’s a very tough job to fall straight into the rhythm of it, but she’s doing a good job.”

#2   2013/06/13 03:38PM
    Re: DG Talks on Cane's New Love Interest: Hillary!
    paisleyandplaid

So why don't Cane and Lily divorce and be done with it already! ugh!

#3   2013/06/13 03:40PM
    Laloni

Quote candycane33: ‘Y&R’s’ Daniel Goddard Discusses the Possibility of Another Woman for Cane!

Mishael Morgan joins the cast as Hillary Curtis, a bombshell working at Chancellor Industries. It turns out, she may end up rather close to the company’s new CEO — which probably won’t sit well with Lily! “I really like where they’re going with this new character,” Daniel Goddard teases. “[The writers] mess well with the viewer, and I’m really enjoying it. There’s good storyline there.”

But will things between Cane and Hillary (who hits Genoa City this Friday, June 14) become hot and heavy? The Australian native couldn’t say.

Hillary just may have the power to distract Cane from his current troubles with Lily. “There’s… a doubt factor,” the actor teases, adding that working with Morgan has been a blast. “She’s hit the ground running. It’s a very tough job to fall straight into the rhythm of it, but she’s doing a good job.”

I'm all for another woman for Cane, Lily is way to sure of herself, she thinks Tyler and Cane both are in heat for her so she's enjoying every minute, time for her to get her upcomings, you go Hillary, Lily needs to learn a BIG lesson

#4   2013/06/13 04:02PM
    Rfan

DG did not say Hillary was Cane's new love interest you left out this part.

But will things between Cane and Hillary (who hits Genoa City this Friday, June 14) become hot and heavy? The Australian native couldn’t say, but he did offer up an opinion on why Cane and Lily’s relationship has lasted thus far: “Cane and Lily have kind of usurped the norm of relationships, because they’ve gone through so much, and they’ve never cheated on each other,” he explains. “They’ve build a fan base that respects that… and everything they’ve gone through — a year of cancer, through surrogating the babies, through the whole Cane/Caleb/Phillip Chancellor thing — we’ve gotten through that, which allows the drama of ‘Will they get through this?’ to somehow unfold more than other couples who get together, have a baby and then cheat.”
    Read more: www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/06/center-stage-yrs-daniel-goddard-discusses-the-p...

#5   2013/06/13 06:17PM
    mikahan

Quote candycane33: ‘Y&R’s’ Daniel Goddard Discusses the Possibility of Another Woman for Cane!

Hillary is gorgeous but I wish she was paired with Noah instead. He needs a woman more than Cane.

#6   2013/06/13 06:28PM
    RidingInCars...

She's too old for Cane. She must be in her 20's.

#7   2013/06/13 06:38PM
    Sundance87

Of course that part was left out. Rfan, of course it was. Every time a woman gets anywhere near Cane she's supposed take him away from Lily. It has yet to happen.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/13 06:39PM
    #8   2013/06/13 08:32PM
    Muffery

Quote RidingInCarsWithBoyz: She's too old for Cane. She must be in her 20's.

LOL this made me laugh out loud.

#9   2013/06/13 08:47PM
    ajsp35801

Why in the heck would they put this chick with Cane. I am so over all these newbies coming on getting involved with folks that are not even core characters from core families(Dylan with Chelsea). Put that chick with Noah or Devon. They both need it badly. But I guess they want to keep all the DG fans happy.

#10   2013/06/14 02:06AM
    Sam01234

sounds interesting

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list