List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Cassie's Return

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Cassie's Return

Started by brutharawls at 2013/06/13 03:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/05 08:22AM, Views: 30030, Replies: 108
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #61   2013/06/17 01:35PM
    Re: SPOILER: Cassie's Return
    SadieLadie

Ditto! Loved Cassie...NOT a Shick fan.

#62   2013/06/17 02:03PM
    Daybrandnew

Don't know if anyone has already suggested this, but what if Caryn's character is someone that Cain is interviewing for his job as assistant. She could appear in GC with no obvious ties to anyone. Just someone looking to start a career. I could then see how Nich and Sharon could be taken aback by this stranger who looks so much like Cassie.

#63   2013/06/17 02:21PM
    laurie6

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote jazzygems:
    Quote countryMomof4: I'm pleased that CG will be back in any way shape or form. Ahe grew up before out eyes which endeared her to many.

Cassie was a fan favorite. She was beloved and dearly missed. We grew up with little Cassie.

No she is a Shick fan fave and no one else can stand all these ghostly sightings and reincarnations.

I agree, I used to like Cassie now I am soooooo tired of seeing and hearing about her that I am not looking forward to a look alike at all and hope it is a short stay.

#64   2013/06/17 03:35PM
    lavender13

Cassie's first episode is Monday July 8th!

3 more weeks!

#65   2013/06/18 06:46PM
    sierra_sand

Camryn has some spoilers on her twitter page.

Check out her vine video:

https://vine.co/v/hBxr61qwWH9

The box says "Cassie".

#66   2013/06/19 01:13AM
    edytapoe

Quote sierra_sand: Camryn has some spoilers on her twitter page.

The box says "Cassie".

Is that Camryn in your avi? She looks different.

#67   2013/06/19 06:03AM
    1 strawberry

Quote StinkyCat: Do you think that Nick and Avery split. If Nick and Sharon spend time together, it may be the end of Navery. Will Dylan and Avery get back together?

I hope its the end of Nick & Avery before they get married and Avery marries Dylan, he still loves her and she still loves him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 06:04AM
    #68   2013/06/19 06:35AM
    countryMomof4

Quote sierra_sand: Camryn has some spoilers on her twitter page.

The box says "Cassie".

Could be she is doing two roles. We have no idea because the show isn't letting any secrets out. Maybe she is Cassie in dreams and is another person who has come to GC that looks like Cassie.

#69   2013/06/19 07:19AM
    Azah

Quote pietrocarlo: I feel sorry for Summer if this is true. Nick used her as a Cassie replacement, and now that everyone knows she's Jack's daughter, suddenly finds himself another Cassie replacement who is a clone of her.

Why can't they let Cassie rest in peace? The girl is dead and they need to let go and move on. You can't keep replacing one kid for another.

It looks like Nick and Sharon will spend the summer stalking and obsessing over this Cassie-look-alike, and use it to hook up with each other again.

I sure do agree! Y&R has done enough of the ghost thing. John is still a ghost after 5 years. End it already! If they want those dead people in the story they shouldn't kill them off in the first place. They could have sent Cassie away to long term treatment or something. Anything would be better than bringing her back from the grave. Enough is enough! Get on with something new! Now we have to watch Nick salavating over this dead girl all over again. Why would the writers put parents through this all over. Much worse why put us through such a long boring, nothing storyline!?!

#70   2013/06/19 07:22AM
    valleycliffe

Quote Azah:
    Quote pietrocarlo: I feel sorry for Summer if this is true. Nick used her as a Cassie replacement, and now that everyone knows she's Jack's daughter, suddenly finds himself another Cassie replacement who is a clone of her.

Why can't they let Cassie rest in peace? The girl is dead and they need to let go and move on. You can't keep replacing one kid for another.

It looks like Nick and Sharon will spend the summer stalking and obsessing over this Cassie-look-alike, and use it to hook up with each other again.

I sure do agree! Y&R has done enough of the ghost thing. John is still a ghost after 5 years. End it already! If they want those dead people in the story they shouldn't kill them off in the first place. They could have sent Cassie away to long term treatment or something. Anything would be better than bringing her back from the grave. Enough is enough! Get on with something new! Now we have to watch Nick salavating over this dead girl all over again. Why would the writers put parents through this all over. Much worse why put us through such a long boring, nothing storyline!?!

maybe this "cassie" s/l is to bring back full circle.

her death tore shick apart, now maybe it is going to bring them back together...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list