List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: If I was Anita...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If I was Anita...

Started by ski lady at 2013/06/13 01:46PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/14 08:41PM, Views: 1367, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/14 10:11AM
    Re: If I was Anita...
    stfyyy

I knew Anita would not tell Adam, they will wait till dylon and Chelsea get married.

#12   2013/06/14 10:25AM
    daisy1984

Quote StinkyCat: I think Dylan already knows. That will part of the story. He might not be as duped as we all think.

He should at least be very suspicious. Wouldn't Adam have a good reason to be so insistent that he might be the father. I'ms surprised Adam hasn't asked for a DNA test. Dylan is too trusting. However, he just saw Sharon a mess yesterday due to Adam; so he knows that Adam appears to be bad news for the women in his life.

#13   2013/06/14 10:33AM
    SassyR

As bad a parent as Anita has been to Chelsey, I honestly think she wants to try to rectify that as much as she can (albeit too late for that). Her wanting Chelsey to tell adam the truth about the baby is as much about not wanting chelsey to make the same mistake she did, as it is about securing a financial future for herself and her daughter. She should tell Adam the truth and let the chips fall where they may. Chelsey will get over it at some point. Dylan doesn't deserve to sacrifice his whole life and dreams to pursue a lie.

Quote ski lady: I'd tell Adam to have a paternity test done. I know Anita's reason for wanting Chelsea with Adam is all about $$$, but who could really keep that secret? Keep a man from his child while knowing another man is being duped? I hope she blabs!!!

#14   2013/06/14 03:55PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Saturn12345: Anita should tell Adam that its his baby.

I would tell too. I know she is in it for the money, but he needs to know. I would hate to see him deprived like Jack was.

#15   2013/06/14 04:08PM
    Laloni

Quote zimmer: If I was anita I sure would tell adam but I would give chelse the opportunity to tell him first or anita will. As far as chelse being the better person she's far from it. What kind of a person let's another man think her baby is his knowing it's not. Low,low low. That poor dylan will be heart broken when he finds out the truth. Get on with bringing out the truth the storyline is dragging on way to long,long,long.

I think we all should just ignore this baby S/L and let the writers back themselves into a corner. Lets stop talking about Chelsea, Adam and Dylon (in reference to the baby) on here, let the writers screw around with it all they want, they enjoy having us upset that's why this S/L has gone on and on and on. If we prove to them we've lost interest in the whole darn thing maybe they will listen to us, won't be any hardship for me, I never ever watch Chelsea and Dylon anymore, I turned the show off today because the two of them was on way more than I could stand

#16   2013/06/14 06:14PM
    countryMomof4

I would suggest to Adam that he get a paternity test.

Part of her is in it for the money but maybe another part of her wants her daughter to have a better life than she did.

#17   2013/06/14 07:56PM
    Barbyboo

Anita is a money grubbing mom!

#18   2013/06/14 08:32PM
    flyvicki

It was ironic that Chelsea was telling Anita she was a horrible mother who just taught her to lie and con people when she's now doing the same thing. It seems like Chelsea learned very well from her mother and is going to carry on the legacy until someone overhears them talking. But Anita could suggest that Adam have a paternity test if he has any doubts. She tried to hint by saying Chelsea is showing now, but he didn't bite.

#19   2013/06/14 08:41PM
    trixie60

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Saturn12345: Anita should tell Adam that its his baby.

I would tell too. I know she is in it for the money, but he needs to know. I would hate to see him deprived like Jack was.

If I were in the same situation, I don't know what I'd do because at first I thought that Anita should have kept her thoughts to herself and stayed out of it but someone needs to tell Adam if Chelsea won't. He deserves to know the truth. After Chelsea said she's never talk to Anita again if she did, I thought that was wrong. She shouldn't turn her back on her mother, no matter how nosy or obnoxious she is. Guess we just have to wait and see what happens.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list