List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Here is hoping Nick becomes a town pariah

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Here is hoping Nick becomes a town pariah

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/06/13 06:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/14 04:26PM, Views: 300, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/06/13 06:18AM
    Here is hoping Nick becomes a town pariah
    Axl Rose

If anything I hope the truth about Summer's paternity does spread like wildfire throughout the whole town and that Nick knew about Jack being Summer's daughter but lied about it for 18 years saying he was Summer's father when he really wasn't robbing Jack of the chance to be a father to Summer, and that the whole town turns on Nick and rightfully so

But knowing Nick he will probably get off easy with most people

But I hope Adam throws it in Nick's face that Nick is such a hypocrite condemning Adam when Nick pretty much did the same thing

Knowing Noah I am sure he will probably stand by his dad even though he doesn't deserve it

And then there's Sharon, she should be p***** off at Nick because he single-handedly destroyed their marriage and their family with this

But Billy since he is Jack's brother I really hope Billy throws it in Nick's face

#2   2013/06/13 06:22AM
    Re: Here is hoping Nick becomes a town pariah
    Axl Rose

Because Nick should get what's coming to him from everyone

#3   2013/06/13 06:48AM
    Karl127

I hope for the same thing. The ahole deserves it for lying for 18 fricken years.

#4   2013/06/13 06:27PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Karl127: I hope for the same thing. The ahole deserves it for lying for 18 fricken years.

I know right

#5   2013/06/13 06:27PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Karl127: I hope for the same thing. The ahole deserves it for lying for 18 fricken years.

I know right

#6   2013/06/14 04:26PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Axl Rose: If anything I hope the truth about Summer's paternity does spread like wildfire throughout the whole town and that Nick knew about Jack being Summer's daughter but lied about it for 18 years saying he was Summer's father when he really wasn't robbing Jack of the chance to be a father to Summer, and that the whole town turns on Nick and rightfully so

But knowing Nick he will probably get off easy with most people

But I hope Adam throws it in Nick's face that Nick is such a hypocrite condemning Adam when Nick pretty much did the same thing

Knowing Noah I am sure he will probably stand by his dad even though he doesn't deserve it

And then there's Sharon, she should be p***** off at Nick because he single-handedly destroyed their marriage and their family with this

But Billy since he is Jack's brother I really hope Billy throws it in Nick's face

I hope they treat him the way they treated Sharon. I also want to see her blast him for being the reason they divorced. Instead of being there for his family when they needed him most he chose another and her baby.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list