List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SHADAM SHiCTOR destroyed SHICK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SHADAM SHiCTOR destroyed SHICK

Started by summerbright at 2013/06/12 11:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/04 07:38AM, Views: 2899, Replies: 65
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/06/21 12:56PM
    Re: SHADAM SHiCTOR destroyed SHICK
    trinilisa

Hi Redfan; I thought that Phick broke up Shick?

#42   2013/06/21 01:10PM
    summerbright

Hi they did first

#43   2013/06/21 02:56PM
    summerbright

Shick is dead nick doesn't Evan want sharons opinion on anything unless Avery dies no shick coming Sharon is to toxic right now for nick

#44   2013/06/21 06:53PM
    summerbright

Shadam got anal warts shick don't want that ewwwwwww

#45   2013/06/22 08:28AM
    lovinthesoaps

IF Shick is ruined, it falls on Nick's shoulders. He turned his back on his family when they needed him most. His need to chase Daniel instead of helping his wife and son come to terms with Cassie's death was the ultimate betrayal. Victor and Adam filled a void left behind by Nick's abandonment and every attempt at a redo has been horrible. Sharon deserves better and I hope she gets it.

#46   2013/06/24 06:08AM
    summerbright

Too many men to make nicknames

#47   2013/06/24 09:04AM
    trinilisa

Quote Tambam: Oh lawd!!! Where to begin... I was a die hard Sharon fan... then the writers made her look like a total idiot. All she does is sleep with whoever and lie, and steal, and cheat, and burn houses down. She is so pathetic. I just want to stick a fork in that character... she's overdone. I can't even stand to look at the sl*tty tramp anymore. She's just sickening!!

I agree with your take on Sharon, and I used to be a Sharon fan, until she took up with Satan after she found out what he had done, and then she took him back after he humiliated her at that faux wedding, not to mention was willing to let her rot in jail because she gave it up to Sam. Now, she's just trolling the GCAC for randoms.

#48   2013/06/24 09:12AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sundayluv:
    Quote canada gal: Hey, I am insulted.

I am no where close to being a Phick shipper, in fact,I was a big Shick supporter until the writers kept dicking around with the home-wrecker.

I fell in love with Shadam, because Adam did what Nick failed to do over, and over, and over. and over again. That is stand by Sharon, encouraged her to be her own person, be faithful and devoted to only her, and most of all have amazing passionate and hot love scenes.

Tell me this, how is Nick supposed to do all of this you are mentioning when he was married to Phyllis? Shadam love scene was all about Shick "how can we make it better" . Shick was known for their passionate love scene and once again Shick was the standard. Shadam would not be as appealing to some if it weren't for Shick. And as far as encouragement, go back and check old clips Nick always supported Sharon and encouraged her. She did not have THAT much drive to be anything other than Nick's wife for a long time so it's not Nick's fault if that suited him. Heck she is no longer married to Nick now and she still doesn't have a job or has better herself in anyway so who is the blame for that....

I like your post.

#49   2013/06/24 09:26AM
    trinilisa

Quote summerbright: Shick is dead nick doesn't Evan want sharons opinion on anything unless Avery dies no shick coming Sharon is to toxic right now for nick

Hey Red! Hope you had a good weekend!
    I actually agree with you here (Saturday was a full moon so maybe this is an after-effect...lol); Sharon is too toxic for Nick right now. And Nick is too toxic for Sharon right now with the whole still-hiding-Summer's-paternity thing.
    I gotta say, though, Red, that I do think that Shick is the end game, just like Nictor...

#50   2013/06/24 09:33AM
    weatherholt3

My opinion nothing can destroy Nick and Sharon they are my couple will always be

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list