List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SHADAM SHiCTOR destroyed SHICK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SHADAM SHiCTOR destroyed SHICK

Started by summerbright at 2013/06/12 11:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/04 07:38AM, Views: 2999, Replies: 65
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/06/17 09:19PM
    Re: SHADAM SHiCTOR destroyed SHICK
    Skyemichelle

Quote summerbright: Wow I still going watch young and restless when Phyllis is gone but never will nick want to make love where evil spawn adam has made booty.calls countless times and granddad he's needs to cleanse her out he loves betty Crocker iam perfect Avery younger version of Sharon with no burning ranches and falling for guy whole stole her baby .Avery is not that messed up mentalcase and pyromania nyphmomanic Sharon is just being in reality.
    You're a fine one to be talking about mental cases. Do you ever look back at what you have typed before you actually post anything?

#32   2013/06/17 09:42PM
    summerbright

Her last scene was being ignored by Nick crying to Dylan and going to hotel room with Wayne the creeper one night stand. What that was show

#33   2013/06/17 09:48PM
    Skyemichelle

Quote summerbright: Her last scene was being ignored by Nick crying to Dylan and going to hotel room with Wayne the creeper one night stand. What that was show
    Alrighty then.

#34   2013/06/18 03:13PM
    summerbright

I think there's going to be sharmine happening poor Sharon Carmine will be killed and she may be a suspect really Michael Lauren Paul especially fen really did it

#35   2013/06/18 03:16PM
    summerbright

She end up pregnant is it Wayne he's gone Carmines he's dead or Adams another paternity storyline yawn

#36   2013/06/18 03:18PM
    Kimmd

Quote nspiller: What makes this so great is that it is a soap opera fictional place so anything can and will happen. The writing has been on the wall for 20 years and everyone has been in everyone's bed if they have survived being on the show as long as Nick and Sharon.

Not really. There is a price to be paid for being a headliner year after year. Both the characters of Phyllis and Sharon have paid that price.

#37   2013/06/18 03:20PM
    Kimmd

Quote laurie6: While I am not at all a Schick fan IMO no couple on this show who have/had a large fan base will ever be over. Phick and Schick have been the main focus of this show and message boards for years so no matter who likes it or don't like it they will most likely bring them both back again at some point. I will have to just skip over both pairings since I don't like Nick at all.

Phick is over because Phyllis is leaving and not coming (no recast). So Phack is also over. I am fine with these couples being over. Maybe now we can stop the Sharon vs Phyllis bickering.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/18 03:21PM
    #38   2013/06/18 03:26PM
    summerbright

Nikki and Victoria hate Sharon and Chelsea

#39   2013/06/18 04:38PM
    summerbright

Chelsea Victoria nikki hate sharon so there still be bickering

#40   2013/06/21 12:43PM
    summerbright

Sharon is spinning off the rails

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list