List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SHADAM SHiCTOR destroyed SHICK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SHADAM SHiCTOR destroyed SHICK

Started by summerbright at 2013/06/12 11:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/04 07:38AM, Views: 3032, Replies: 65
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/17 07:14PM
    Re: SHADAM SHiCTOR destroyed SHICK
    laurie6

While I am not at all a Schick fan IMO no couple on this show who have/had a large fan base will ever be over. Phick and Schick have been the main focus of this show and message boards for years so no matter who likes it or don't like it they will most likely bring them both back again at some point. I will have to just skip over both pairings since I don't like Nick at all.

#22   2013/06/17 07:41PM
    summerbright

Sharon is always in need of a man

#23   2013/06/17 07:44PM
    Sundayluv

Shadam and Shictor has not destroyed a darn thing. Shick is the reason why people tune in to watch Y&R in the first place to see what Sharon and Nick will do next. Nobody cares about any other character pairing then the Sharon's and Nick's. Phick fans are Shadam fans however Shick is the common Denominator in both situations even Navery. How about that. Put in a pipe and smoke it!

#24   2013/06/17 07:52PM
    Jackie10

Shick was dead long before Shadam ever happened. Sictor was just sick.

#25   2013/06/17 07:54PM
    canada gal

Hey, I am insulted.

I am no where close to being a Phick shipper, in fact,I was a big Shick supporter until the writers kept dicking around with the home-wrecker.

I fell in love with Shadam, because Adam did what Nick failed to do over, and over, and over. and over again. That is stand by Sharon, encouraged her to be her own person, be faithful and devoted to only her, and most of all have amazing passionate and hot love scenes.

#26   2013/06/17 07:58PM
    summerbright

Yea shicktor was sick and twisted

#27   2013/06/17 08:05PM
    Sundayluv

Quote canada gal: Hey, I am insulted.

I am no where close to being a Phick shipper, in fact,I was a big Shick supporter until the writers kept dicking around with the home-wrecker.

I fell in love with Shadam, because Adam did what Nick failed to do over, and over, and over. and over again. That is stand by Sharon, encouraged her to be her own person, be faithful and devoted to only her, and most of all have amazing passionate and hot love scenes.

Tell me this, how is Nick supposed to do all of this you are mentioning when he was married to Phyllis? Shadam love scene was all about Shick "how can we make it better" . Shick was known for their passionate love scene and once again Shick was the standard. Shadam would not be as appealing to some if it weren't for Shick. And as far as encouragement, go back and check old clips Nick always supported Sharon and encouraged her. She did not have THAT much drive to be anything other than Nick's wife for a long time so it's not Nick's fault if that suited him. Heck she is no longer married to Nick now and she still doesn't have a job or has better herself in anyway so who is the blame for that....

#28   2013/06/17 08:15PM
    summerbright

Shadam wins and Nick ever get with Sharon after Wayne please nick wear condoms

#29   2013/06/17 08:20PM
    Sundayluv

Quote summerbright: Shadam wins and Nick ever get with Sharon after Wayne please nick wear condoms

Wah Wah Wah? I missed it last few days. Gotta go check the DVR

gn!

#30   2013/06/17 09:08PM
    summerbright

When sharon married fell in love with her ex father in law grandad age slept with Victor Sharon character jumped the shark she's hopeless

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list