List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: is sharon a bug or viral infection

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: is sharon a bug or viral infection

Started by summerbright at 2013/06/12 10:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 06:06AM, Views: 2728, Replies: 67
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/12 10:51PM
    is sharon a bug or viral infection
    summerbright

A bug pick your choice cockroach . Beetle . Cattlepiller .or gnat and viral infection sex addict .nympho. Pyro. Or yeast infection

#2   2013/06/12 10:54PM
    Re: is sharon a bug or viral infection
    Flare

Quote summerbright: A bug pick your choice cockroach . Beetle . Cattlepiller .or gnat and viral infection sex addict .nympho. Pyro. Or yeast infection

I have to say that she is a RAT with a yeast infection.

#3   2013/06/12 11:04PM
    pgl35

Does a maggot count as a bug? They are nasty and will devour anything.. Yep sounds like Sharon ..

#4   2013/06/12 11:08PM
    BabyVelvet

Just when you think there would be some "class" around here. LOL.
    Sharon is so beautiful, it's amazing. She's got one of the best bodies and one of the best faces on the show.
    She's a angel and a doll. I know it's hard for some to accept, just like the fact that Jack is Summy's proud papa, but it is what it is.
    She's beautiful inside and out, and as far as her "problems" go, it's all due to the situation with Cassie, and then the stupidity and immaturity of Nick.
    Don't hate - APPRECIATE!

#5   2013/06/12 11:38PM
    summerbright

She also has problems keeping her legs closed burning ranches a firebug. And falling for baby stealers and now slimy nick who cheated Jack out of a daughter if love for Sharon was so deep he wanted fantasy of Phyllis and his stoled daughter summer he's the biggest douche and worse than Adam .Phyllis should run Nick over.

#6   2013/06/12 11:44PM
    summerbright

I liked Sharon but Adam made digusted of her falling for him and Victor was so Ewww gross granddad Nick will never want to be sexual with Sharon she slept with Adam his brother and dad shick is well done over.

#7   2013/06/13 12:06AM
    Flare

Sharon is so nasty until I can't really find a proper animal or insect to compare her to. I guess we'll have to settle for calling her what she is....a real pig, and a baby-napper shagger!

#8   2013/06/13 01:34AM
    capsicum2

Quote summerbright: A bug pick your choice cockroach . Beetle . Cattlepiller .or gnat and viral infection sex addict .nympho. Pyro. Or yeast infection

All bugs are insects, but not all insects are bugs. I'm not sure what a Cattlepiller is! Is it a cross between a cow and a caterpillar, sort of a Moocat? but I still think that wouldn't be classed as a bug, too much mammal in that one.
    Are we limited to choosing only bugs?

Now, as to Viral infections, a Yeast infection isn't viral, it's a fungus. Pyro, sex addict and nympho(sex addict,) aren't viral either, they are mental disorders.

So, trying to choose just from TRUE bugs and Viral Infections ...I would class her as 'The sniffles'

#9   2013/06/13 01:44AM
    BabyVelvet

Sharon is a cute little white Persian kitten with a pretty pink velvet bow in her hair.
    She sits on her own satin pillow with the words Princess Sharon embroidered in gold thread.
    Her mice are flown in from France, and they were only allowed to eat organically grown food, with no pesticides.
    She is loved and adored by all.

#10   2013/06/13 01:47AM
    Flare

Sharon is NOT loved by all, and she is more like an old feral cat! Nasty nasty nasty!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list