List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: no recasr phyllis / sharon is toxic she phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

no recasr phyllis / sharon is toxic she phyllis

Started by summerbright at 2013/06/12 10:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/29 07:12PM, Views: 1925, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/12 10:43PM
    no recasr phyllis / sharon is toxic she phyllis
    summerbright

She so messed up and more toxicity on the way

#2   2013/06/12 11:12PM
    Re: no recasr phyllis / sharon is toxic she phyllis
    BabyVelvet

Phyllis what say it is why Sharon done not over like did.

#3   2013/06/13 01:42AM
    summerbright

Let Phyllis character leave to see Daniel and Lucy. Let Sharon go more nuts and not on meds and booty calling Adam and fires and shoplifting and pair her up with Carmine sharmine I love it new Phyllis= Sharon

#4   2013/06/13 09:42AM
    summerbright

SHADAM and SHICTOR destroyed shick is no more. Shadam is full steam.today Sharon bothering Adam again like usual

#5   2013/06/13 11:43AM
    summerbright

Let Sharon take Phyllis she nosy annoying and frantic whacked and trouble

#6   2013/06/13 07:05PM
    summerbright

Shadam destroys the illusion of shick to smithereens mm is on till2015 so she be his prop he's a leading actor on show Nick is hated now avery will forgive him for anything next two years for Sharon being a prop to newbies and Chelsea and Avery are frontburner she will fade deeper and deeper in background like nikki Sharon case is way better actress to let that happen think she would equal or more sucessful than Michelle Stafford in primetime show or lifetime movies .

#7   2013/06/13 07:13PM
    kn1231

Quote summerbright: Shadam destroys the illusion of shick to smithereens mm is on till2015 so she be his prop he's a leading actor on show Nick is hated now avery will forgive him for anything next two years for Sharon being a prop to newbies and Chelsea and Avery are frontburner she will fade deeper and deeper in background like nikki Sharon case is way better actress to let that happen think she would equal or more sucessful than Michelle Stafford in primetime show or lifetime movies .

I feel like you are going to see some consequences, because this is clearly a baiting thread. Good luck to you though.

And I know you are going to deny this is a baiting thread, but when you create a thread bashing someone, when there are already many threads about the same thing, you are looking to cause trouble. And I think you were the creator of some of those other bash Sharon threads. Again, I wish you good luck.

#8   2013/06/13 07:20PM
    MotoMoto24

Quote BabyVelvet: Phyllis what say it is why Sharon done not over like did.

Hilarious

#9   2013/06/13 07:24PM
    summerbright

I love Sharon case the character sharon no I don't that's hypercritical Phyllis is hated on bunch of threads but they like Michelle Stafford duh reality I can have my opinion

#10   2013/06/13 10:24PM
    summerbright

Poor sharon Wayne will attack her Carmine to the rescue

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list