List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: So Nikki and Sharon are now .............

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So Nikki and Sharon are now .............

Started by candy world at 2013/06/12 12:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 01:35PM, Views: 1527, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/06/12 12:17PM
    So Nikki and Sharon are now .............
    candy world

So Nikki's MS all of a sudden has gone away. She looks heathly and fine to me. MS is a cornic disease it just dosent go away. It gets worst over time. I tought Sharon was bipolar but she seems sane to me. I haven't seen her taking her meds at all. I think the writers have some explaining to do

#2   2013/06/12 12:52PM
    Re: So Nikki and Sharon are now .............
    daisy1984

Quote candy world: So Nikki's MS all of a sudden has gone away. She looks heathly and fine to me. MS is a cornic disease it just dosent go away. It gets worst over time. I tought Sharon was bipolar but she seems sane to me. I haven't seen her taking her meds at all. I think the writers have some explaining to do

A lot of people with MS look healthy and fine. It is a progressive disease, but patients do go into remission, depending on what type of MS they have. I know someone who is being treated for MS. She has good days and bad days, but you would not know that she has a chronic debilitating disease.

#3   2013/06/12 12:56PM
    Karl127

Quote candy world: So Nikki's MS all of a sudden has gone away. She looks heathly and fine to me. MS is a cornic disease it just dosent go away. It gets worst over time. I tought Sharon was bipolar but she seems sane to me. I haven't seen her taking her meds at all. I think the writers have some explaining to do

Sharon is not fine, she's still messed up bad. She can't get over the fact that no Newman men want her so she's trying everything to get back into Adam or Nick's life.

#4   2013/06/12 01:02PM
    ShickRomantic

Just because we don't see Sharon taking her meds does not mean she is not taking them.I haven't seen Victor take his epilepsy meds in many years but I assume he is taking them off camera since he hasn't had any seizures lately.

#5   2013/06/12 01:42PM
    Joy T

I had a neighbor who was diagnosed with MS in his early 20's. He had some serious problems for about 6 years and then went into remission and 30 years later, he is in excellent health and symptom free!
    Maybe writers are going that route with Nicki. I hope so.

#6   2013/06/12 03:21PM
    candy world

When Lily had "cancer" she looked dazzling most of time. She didnt gain
    or lose any weight from the kemmo and another odd thing was one day her hair was short and the next they she had a full set of hair. People with chronic illnesses experience smtyomes even if they still take meds.

#7   2013/06/12 03:25PM
    janetb

Nikki's MS will come and go as needed for her s/l.She's doing well now. Sharon has become a bad joke even if she is taking her medication.It would help if she actually listened to her doctor and took her advice.

#8   2013/06/12 03:46PM
    Tambam

My husband has MS and he feels fine 99% of the time. It comes and goes. Many people don't ever show a huge disabilty. Not everyone is Annette Funicello. That is actually a smaller amount of people (that end up severly disabled) than show little or no symptoms at all. MS has come a way since 20 years ago. There is medicine that slows the progression quite successfully. So I think that Y&R is doing an OK job with it so far.

#9   2013/11/01 01:35PM
    Soap Fan

MS is a inherit disease. So I wonder if Nick , Victoria and Dylan or gonna get it???

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list